NG's Not Only Reasonable, but Kind Offer

Caustic

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bionic redhead said:

sissymode.png

Well you force them to leave peace mode then.

But yeah, after this war everyone should get a free shot at FiringLine.

Funny but there are only one or two of us that have been in PM for a little while, majority have been grinding since June 29th. (Possibly before that with the UCR conflict).

So not quite accurate but we will be out to see you I'm sure!

* Edit - After looking through the NG nation list... Ya'll really don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to nations that have been sitting in PM for a few months 🙉

Edited by Highroad

44 minutes ago, Highroad said:

Funny but there are only one or two of us that have been in PM for a little while, majority have been grinding since June 29th. (Possibly before that with the UCR conflict).

* Edit - After looking through the NG nation list... Ya'll really don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to nations that have been sitting in PM for a few months 🙉

1.  I find it funny that you took offense to something that wasn't even a shot at you.  Jason throws shade at NG because only 1 war has been declared after declaration, and we simply pointed out its hard to declare a lot of wars with not many available targets.  Kinda explains itself...but keep going on the soapbox

2.  Talk to us when you have 2.8 mil net damage

56 minutes ago, Highroad said:

Total war stats to date (I'm doing averages of total nations because I'm KIND and REASONABLE)

Doom morons: 13.6 wars per nation

NG: 21.2 wars per nation

"Grinding for months" lmao ok. There is no comparison, you aren't even on our level in any category. Go back to Hershey's dumpster.

Edited by Caustic

7 minutes ago, TheBigBad said:

I like this Non Grata group.  Although if you are going to post pics of people at the beach then perhaps, I should put on my Polar speedo for some Big Bad Booty pics.  Just let that vision marinate in your mind.  

There are some things this world just isn't ready for, TBB. Give it time, let it marinate.

19 minutes ago, TheBigBad said:

I like this Non Grata group.  Although if you are going to post pics of people at the beach then perhaps, I should put on my Polar speedo for some Big Bad Booty pics.  Just let that vision marinate in your mind.  

That is a picture of Sponge and Caustic, you know how much they love to cavort together ❤️

1 hour ago, Highroad said:

Non Grata has more current offensive wars than DT/DW/DS/DBDC/CLAWS combined. We have the best damage differential on the planet. Oh and not to mention DS currently has exactly 2 nations above 3k NS out of pm. There is no category where you can even hold our jock strap.

Shoo. 

Edited by kerschbs

54 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Non Grata has more current offensive wars than DT/DW/DS/DBDC/CLAWS combined. We have the best damage differential on the planet. Oh and not to mention DS currently has exactly 2 nations above 3k NS out of pm. There is no category where you can even hold our jock strap.

Shoo. 

Did I hit a nerve? 

"Oh and not to mention DS currently has exactly 2 nations above 3k NS out of pm" - This is how restocking works yes, we have been in and out of PM since early July. Didn't your side claim to know how to use PM too? Are you sure that it's not another reason that your nations aren't leaving PM? This guys has about 50 million reasons to not leave PM  🙉

2 hours ago, Rhizoctonia said:

1.  I find it funny that you took offense to something that wasn't even a shot at you.  Jason throws shade at NG because only 1 war has been declared after declaration, and we simply pointed out its hard to declare a lot of wars with not many available targets.  Kinda explains itself...but keep going on the soapbox

2.  Talk to us when you have 2.8 mil net damage

2 hours ago, Caustic said:

Total war stats to date (I'm doing averages of total nations because I'm KIND and REASONABLE)

Doom morons: 13.6 wars per nation

NG: 21.2 wars per nation

"Grinding for months" lmao ok. There is no comparison, you aren't even on our level in any category. Go back to Hershey's dumpster.

Congrats on beating up those IRON nations? I think there are still a few that are low troop count AND in D5 if you want some more free damage.

Because ya'll were so kind to Polar a few months ago....

Edit - I'm done derailing and won't be posting beyond this. Looking forward to some decent wars with NG, feel free to attack when ya'll are ready, if not I'll find you I suppose.

Edited by Highroad

36 minutes ago, Highroad said:

As evidenced by the last few months, EJ in no way represented anything of Polar's values and was summarily thrown tf out like yesterdays trash.

47 minutes ago, Highroad said:

Edit - I'm done derailing and won't be posting beyond this. Looking forward to some decent wars with NG, feel free to attack when ya'll are ready, if not I'll find you I suppose.

Speaking of, which nation is yours? Your forum name isn't found in game. Kinda hard to declare on you if you hide here. Why don't you link me :) 

55 minutes ago, Highroad said:

Yes, some alliances make decisions based off such shallow things. and then there are sophisticated awesome alliances like Polar. nice try tho. thanks for the insight into your thinking. 😂

4 hours ago, Highroad said:

Honestly? They really were kind with us, if you consider the level of disappointment we had given them. I am sure you don't know anything about me (and I don't have the first clue who you are), but it is extremely important to me that people be able to trust what I say is the truth. A few months ago? Do you have any idea what we were up to a few months ago?

4 hours ago, Caustic said:

As evidenced by the last few months, EJ in no way represented anything of Polar's values and was summarily thrown tf out like yesterdays trash.

For those who are unaware, Emperor Jason has been declared a deserter and a traitor of Polaris. Most of the confusing stuff that went on at the start of the war can be attributed to him. He will never be welcome in our alliance again, or even in our presence diplomatically.

4 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Speaking of, which nation is yours? Your forum name isn't found in game. Kinda hard to declare on you if you hide here. Why don't you link me :) 

Ohhhhhhhhhhh busted

3 hours ago, Canik said:

Yes, some alliances make decisions based off such shallow things. and then there are sophisticated awesome alliances like Polar. nice try tho. thanks for the insight into your thinking. 😂

How you doin

11 hours ago, Highroad said:

The difference is you have half of DS in peace mode and there's almost nobody left above 3k NS, but with half of NG in peace mode we can still beat up 4 other alliances.

12 hours ago, Highroad said:

Let me translate that for you.  I have now made a fool of myself and cannot dig my way out this so I out Also please nobody tell IRON the Doom people think they suck on the off chance you find one of them active to listen"

20 hours ago, TheBigBad said:

Special SI Swimsuit Edition: 'Relics of Planet Bob'

Sign me up! (But let me find my Official NoR Singlet first.)

14 hours ago, Electron Sponge said:

For those who are unaware, Emperor Jason has been declared a deserter and a traitor of Polaris. Most of the confusing stuff that went on at the start of the war can be attributed to him. He will never be welcome in our alliance again, or even in our presence diplomatically.

This is the most caustic comment I’ve seen on the OWF.  Very impressive show of hypocrisy.