NG's Not Only Reasonable, but Kind Offer

Caustic

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

This is the most caustic comment I’ve seen on the OWF.  Very impressive show of hypocrisy.  

That is not Caustic, that is Electron Sponge.  So you could say that is the most Spongey comment that I have seen on OWF.   Of course, you would be wrong but, then again you and the rest of CLAMS are not known for... well, anything.  

1 hour ago, TheBigBad said:

That is not Caustic, that is Electron Sponge.  So you could say that is the most Spongey comment that I have seen on OWF.   Of course, you would be wrong but, then again you and the rest of CLAMS are not known for... well, anything.  

They're known for talking a monster game and then coming up with a -1.4 million NS (that's a NEGATIVE 1.4 mil for those that don't do symbols) damage ratio. Laughable if it weren't tragic.

46 minutes ago, Caustic said:

They're known for talking a monster game and then coming up with a -1.4 million NS (that's a NEGATIVE 1.4 mil for those that don't do symbols) damage ratio. Laughable if it weren't tragic.

You really should lay off the caffeine.

9 hours ago, TheBigBad said:

They do make for good piggy banks to break open, though that's more something which benefits me more than it does them. 

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

They do make for good piggy banks to break open, though that's more something which benefits me more than it does them. 

Considering you're below £50 million you do kinda need the money.

3 hours ago, paul711 said:

Maybe if you guys talk a little nicer we will give your guys some tips,  a few seem, what's the word,  noobish in thier fighting skills.

Gaslighting is certainly an interesting strategy ...

On 11/26/2022 at 8:09 AM, Bionic redhead said:

The difference is you have half of DS in peace mode and there's almost nobody left above 3k NS, but with half of NG in peace mode we can still beat up 4 other alliances.

you’d be relieved to know that we only have 4 in PM as of now, because we are actually cycling in and out as ya’ll claim to be.

I personally have a couple more defending slots if you want!

1 hour ago, Highroad said:

you’d be relieved to know that we only have 4 in PM as of now, because we are actually cycling in and out as ya’ll claim to be.

I personally have a couple more defending slots if you want!

Glad to see you've all woken up. Unfortunately I can't declare while in nuke anarchy.

5 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

Considering you're below £50 million you do kinda need the money.

Yeah, this money bonfire has been kinda okay to participate in at least, so maybe I'll fuel it a bit longer with other people's money. Soon Ouroboros will be vacating this planet for somewhere better anyway, we're all done with this world.

12 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

Glad to see you've all woken up. Unfortunately I can't declare while in nuke anarchy.

Sorry not sorry about that.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

31 minutes ago, paul711 said:

Keep an eye on that over the next month,  thier not fighting IRON or NPO, thier fighting DOOM now.

Insulting your allies, Doom Squad did have an opening after Firing Line abandoned his post. Are you going to go declare on NPO and Iron now? 

11 hours ago, paul711 said:

Words without actions are just wind

23 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Insulting your allies, Doom Squad did have an opening after Firing Line abandoned his post. Are you going to go declare on NPO and Iron now? 

No just pointing out the fallacy in your guys argument of superiority  by pointing to damage stats against half asleep opponents. I won't bang pots and pans and scream how superior we are because we beat on Polar and most of MHA.

Edited by paul711
Mispell

24 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Didn't I give you an invite some weeks back in DWs channel.