NG's Not Only Reasonable, but Kind Offer

Caustic

1 minute ago, Jazzy95 said:

No I literally don't think that's true? How would we declare on an alliance in peace mode?

Pretty sure they weren't when you posted your declaration in defense of Doom. I think one of you launched an offensive, otherwise you've mostly been catching inbound wars from their people who have been fighting.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jazzy95 said:

Not you literally cropping out 15 and 38 because they're in war mode 🙈 Also show @BigKif some respect, he's done more damage than like 90% of people in his tier.

It's also literally a quarter of your alliance, at a tier where you need all the firepower you can get, sitting in peace mode. But no it doesn't matter because 2 out of 24 nations were cropped out.

Changing the subject though, what does CLAMS think about GATO aiding a nation you're at war with? Because 3 of their guys, including their finance minister, did just that.

32 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

It's also literally a quarter of your alliance, at a tier where you need all the firepower you can get, sitting in peace mode. But no it doesn't matter because 2 out of 24 nations were cropped out.

NG has 34 nations in peace mode currently... a whopping 42.5%.  CLAWS is at 64%.  NPO is at 15%.  GATO is at 8.5%.  If you want to pick stats out in an effect to make the other team look bad, I'd make sure it doesn't make your team look worse than GATO at this point, especially since your coalition has been !@#$-talking about GATO all war, and you yourself did in this post.

32 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

Changing the subject though, what does CLAMS think about GATO aiding a nation you're at war with? Because 3 of their guys, including their finance minister, did just that.

CLAMS should attack the offending nations.  

2 hours ago, MasterChief said:

And it's not like they are restocking nukes. Some of them have been in peace for months now hiding 😆.  That's the only way they've not gone even more negative on their net damage. Worst alliance of this war, hands down, has been CLAWS. Pathetic.

GATO probably wins the award for being the worst alliance of this war.

31 minutes ago, Jason8 said:

NG has 34 nations in peace mode currently... a whopping 42.5%.  CLAWS is at 64%.  NPO is at 15%.  GATO is at 8.5%.  If you want to pick stats out in an effect to make the other team look bad, I'd make sure it doesn't make your team look worse than GATO at this point, especially since your coalition has been !@#$-talking about GATO all war, and you yourself did in this post.

GATO is amazing and I can't wait till NG merges into them. I love democracy.

1 hour ago, Bionic redhead said:

The great thing about CLAMS is they do not think.  Just sit there until something eats them.  And the CLAMS alliance lives up to its name.  

6 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

No I literally don't think that's true? How would we declare on an alliance in peace mode?

Sorry, your alliance must have above 20% aid slot usage to participate in this thread. 

I'm pretty sure it's irrelevant when we really don't need to spread out the aid to beat your 75% broke alliance lol

8 hours ago, Jason8 said:

tbf, I forgot GATO was even in this war.

14 hours ago, firingline said:

GATO probably wins the award for being the worst alliance of this war.

ODN. I have declared more wars against them personally than they have declared against all of NG. Because of that I think they should have to personally surrender to me as part of the peace terms.

Edited by Bionic redhead

1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:

Wait.... GATO is in this war? Huh, you learn something new everyday.

Hard to detect WAE's presence with such a poor war performance
image.png

Edited by JadenStar10

On 12/4/2022 at 1:46 AM, Sarkin said:

Y'all had a right to make your offer; we had a right to refuse it. We had a right to make a counteroffer; y'all had a right to refuse it. The global war continues because both sides continue to have something they feel is worth fighting for.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We tried.  They said no - we want "white peace" for everyone at the same time instead.  It is what it is.  I'm glad to see you taking part in the discussion on the OWF.  I know, it can be a pain. 

On 12/4/2022 at 11:42 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

NPO has quite clearly expressed their desire to punish Polaris for having a mind of their own. The idea that the "Polar front" was going to peace out ahead of the "primary front" (I use these terms VERY loosely, as we are all in this fight together, but from your perspective, apparently), and that's what our side misunderstood?  That's one of the most absurd and insane theories in this whole thread. 

Just because NPO could 100% rightfully have a desire to punish Polaris, that does not mean that it was ever discussed.  I get why you all would think that it was.  Had one of YOUR allies at the start of the war decided not only leave early but then also turned around and attack a former ally, no doubt you all would want to see that alliance punished. That goes against everything you all are claiming to value after all.  And "having a mind of their own" - LOL - that's what it's called, is it.  Perhaps some of the alliances fighting on your side should "have a mind of their own."  Any objections?  I thought so.   

On 12/4/2022 at 11:43 PM, Jason8 said:

It was never discussed.

And it's too bad that it was not, imo.

On 12/5/2022 at 12:15 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

So it's hard to make them even realize they've been losing the whole time, lol.  Normally, you crush people's morale to get them to make concessions, but I think the world today is overwhelmed by apathy more than anything.  This pretty much leaves only two possible outcomes, perpetual war or white peace.

The first part of the above I agree.  There are plenty of options between perpetual war or white peace.  Your coalition just does not want to accept any of them.  That's your right - but it's your choice.  

On 12/5/2022 at 5:06 PM, MasterChief said:

And it's not like they are restocking nukes. Some of them have been in peace for months now hiding 😆.  That's the only way they've not gone even more negative on their net damage. Worst alliance of this war, hands down, has been CLAWS. Pathetic.

Gee - I wonder which alliances showed CLAWS the benefits of using peace mode in a strategic fashion.  The comment below is so so very true

22 hours ago, Groucho Marx said:

It's good to know the kind of arguments you will find in a war thread have not changed in over 10 years.

Indeed.  Whenever the side one is one does anything, it's expertly planned and brilliant.  If the opposite side from yours does the same thing, it's total BS - how could anyone do such a thing?!  

Edited by White Chocolate

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

Just because NPO could 100% rightfully have a desire to punish Polaris, that does not mean that it was ever discussed.

Right, that’s definitely not what Pacifica had in mind at all

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

There are plenty of options between perpetual war or white peace.

Neither side in this war is going to surrender or sacrifice parts of their coalition, because, as Sarkin has pointed out a few times, this is arguably the closest and most competitive global war in CN’s history. Both coalitions have areas where they’ve excelled and others where they’ve struggled, and there’s no reason that either side deserves less than blanket white peace. So, no, there are no other options. 

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

Right, that’s definitely not what Pacifica had in mind at all

Neither side in this war is going to surrender or sacrifice parts of their coalition, because, as Sarkin has pointed out a few times, this is arguably the closest and most competitive global war in CN’s history. Both coalitions have areas where they’ve excelled and others where they’ve struggled, and there’s no reason that either side deserves less than blanket white peace. So, no, there are no other options. 

There are always other options.

For instance - onerous surrender terms for CLAWS. Or CLAWS disbanding like they should have done a year or so ago.

36 minutes ago, firingline said:

There are always other options.

For instance - onerous surrender terms for CLAWS. Or CLAWS disbanding like they should have done a year or so ago.

You never know, CLAMS might have disbanded a year ago.  Would there be any real difference if they had? 

5 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

We tried.  They said no - we want "white peace" for everyone at the same time instead.  It is what it is.  I'm glad to see you taking part in the discussion on the OWF.  I know, it can be a pain. 

Just because NPO could 100% rightfully have a desire to punish Polaris, that does not mean that it was ever discussed.  I get why you all would think that it was.  Had one of YOUR allies at the start of the war decided not only leave early but then also turned around and attack a former ally, no doubt you all would want to see that alliance punished. That goes against everything you all are claiming to value after all.  And "having a mind of their own" - LOL - that's what it's called, is it.  Perhaps some of the alliances fighting on your side should "have a mind of their own."  Any objections?  I thought so.   

And it's too bad that it was not, imo.

The first part of the above I agree.  There are plenty of options between perpetual war or white peace.  Your coalition just does not want to accept any of them.  That's your right - but it's your choice.  

Gee - I wonder which alliances showed CLAWS the benefits of using peace mode in a strategic fashion.  The comment below is so so very true

Indeed.  Whenever the side one is one does anything, it's expertly planned and brilliant.  If the opposite side from yours does the same thing, it's total BS - how could anyone do such a thing?!  

So you are literally telling me, that in all of your existence in PM..... You don't know how to alternate in and out of PM? Also.... It doesn't take longer than 13 days in a developed nation, to restock nukes. You have plenty of nations that have been in PM for months. Most of our PM nations have real life things going on. You're always busy right? Or does that only apply to you when someone makes you look irrelevant as usual?