Paradox Declaration of War

Gingervites

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polar lost EQ, the goal was not achieved, as seen by the upper tier problem currently existing.

Polar was on a front where they had a pretty decisive victory in EQ. Sorry Mogar, you are waaaaaaayyy off with this one.

Coming out of a losing war (according to Mogar) and only using 27% of your ns would mean heavy hippy mode, and that just isn't Polar

God I hope not. I'm already getting tired of this one.

Actually, scratch that. I hope your alliance never gets peace.

And you. Why are you never in my range?

Ah, RV. Haven't we fought like 5 times now? Besides, why on earth have you let your nation pass 50k? For shame, RV. I'm truly disappointed in you. All of us old school troublemakers are not supposed to ever pass 50k.

Polar was on a front where they had a pretty decisive victory in EQ. Sorry Mogar, you are waaaaaaayyy off with this one.

Coming out of a losing war (according to Mogar) and only using 27% of your ns would mean heavy hippy mode, and that just isn't Polar

Polar personally, Polar sphere? not that much of an easy win. 

Ah, RV. Haven't we fought like 5 times now? Besides, why on earth have you let your nation pass 50k? For shame, RV. I'm truly disappointed in you. All of us old school troublemakers are not supposed to ever pass 50k.

Seriously, the fuck happened to you rebel virginia, you used to be cool.
Edited by Mogar

Polar personally, Polar sphere? not that much of an easy win. 

Seriously, the $%&@ happened to you rebel virginia, you used to be cool.

Sorry Mogar, you are wrong. Go look back at the war.

MHA 26%
Fark 21%

Sparta 29%

MCXA 28%

CCC 19%

RIA 44.5%

IRON 44.8%

I'm not saying they didn't lose anything, play their part as that isn't what is being discussed, this is me showing you, your error. So rather than argue it without fact or base, just nod, say you had misgivings over the actual results, and move on and find some other argument to sling at them.

Well, I like some of TOP's members. However, your playing politics annoys me at times. If it makes you feel any better, I do not dislike you nearly as much as I dislike IRON. Therefore, I hope you last long enough against AZTEC to destroy IRON.

if you keep posting i won't need to post

you say what's on my mind but in better words and more colorful language

like seriously why do i even bother when you exist?

I find the politics on the other side of the war tiresome and boring. It is the same old pixel-hugging, top-tier driven, risk averting politics which enabled parasites like DBDC to rise to power. I am glad so many alliances are saying No! and standing up to this high tier imperialism that has politically disenfranchised the producers of the lower tier (tech sellers, artists, active lower government). 

Everyone wanted a revolution, now they have one. This is the chance for the producer nations to rise! Politics does not need to revolve around the interests of top tier nations. Politics can be a Fist!

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I find the politics on the other side of the war tiresome and boring. It is the same old pixel-hugging, top-tier driven, risk averting politics which enabled parasites like DBDC to rise to power. I am glad so many alliances are saying No! and standing up to this high tier imperialism that has politically disenfranchised the producers of the lower tier (tech sellers, artists, active lower government). 

Everyone wanted a revolution, now they have one. This is the chance for the producer nations to rise: the tech sellers, the lower government leaders, the artists and cultural enhancers. Politics does not need to revolve around the interests of top tier nations. Politics can be a Fist.

B dont stress it yc3GKB8.png enjoy the cartoon fight.... They need the numbers OcZSfG1.png we got this uhhhhh huh

TOP, I'll be disappointed if you don't shave a couple million off of IRON.

At least five. As for the 50k thing, tell that to Schattenmann. It would appear that he too has been acquiring tech and military wonders. Although I'm not sure he's gotten a WRC yet.

Seriously, the $%&@ happened to you rebel virginia, you used to be cool.

No, I have not ever been cool.

if you keep posting i won't need to post

you say what's on my mind but in better words and more colorful language

like seriously why do i even bother when you exist?

All you need to do is color your text.

Edited by Rebel Virginia