Paradox Declaration of War

Gingervites

Ummmm TOP, you guys have 38 nations in war mode and VE have 29 offensive wars against you how the heck can you mock VE for their blitz on you when they have 76% coverage against nations in war mode

Maybe if the rest of you came out to play, then you could talk about those you're at war with

Until then, find something at least vaguely true to talk smack about

Dude, calm down...

6QNxDi0.gif

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see TOP finally manage to grow a pair.

I love how big IRON talks when they actively scramble to avoid taking one on the chin. I know I wouldn't say this if I'd backed out of helping TIO last war. Edited by Neo Uruk

Interesting. If I understand the fronts correctly TOP is on the other side to us which is a shame but was obviously going to happen.

Anyone bringing up Ramlins-IRON as a real war for most of that time just ... well I don't really have words to describe that.

I support Bob.

If someone don´t remember here the history of TOP:

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Order_of_the_Paradox

Interesting. If I understand the fronts correctly TOP is on the other side to us which is a shame but was obviously going to happen.

Anyone bringing up Ramlins-IRON as a real war for most of that time just ... well I don't really have words to describe that.

I remember pre-Ram Grem, how active and awesome y'all were and how close our AAs were, such a shame how things transpired. :(

Shoot if I want to get really nostalgic I can go back to when TOP and IRON were close, that's a sad set of circumstances as well.

Well, we did kind of whip it up with no notice very late at night randomly. But don't worry, we won't leave the rest lonely for long.

I have little doubt that you guys will put forth a good effort.  I just was challenging the accuracy of andyt2k's statement.

Edited by EViL0nE

Hail Paradoxia!

Considering IRON went into the last war with their top 40 in PM for 2 weeks until their enemies were knocked out of the upper tiers I'm highly amused by the PM comments.

don't overexaggerate please, it was only the top 10 out of our 300+ members

Our top 40 of today aren't even in DBDC range!

You guys seem to have some undying love for us that I am still trying to find out where it came from.

I would really love for us to take this love to the next level.

I remember pre-Ram Grem, how active and awesome y'all were and how close our AAs were, such a shame how things transpired.  :(

Shoot if I want to get really nostalgic I can go back to when TOP and IRON were close, that's a sad set of circumstances as well.

For real man :(

Edited by Samus

Ummmm TOP, you guys have 38 nations in war mode and VE have 29 offensive wars against you how the heck can you mock VE for their blitz on you when they have 76% coverage against nations in war mode

I think we've said quite positive things about VE in their DoW topic. O.o

Oh well, what ever you get off on, carry on. 

TOP you were much cooler with double vision, sobriety has done you no favours. I blame Crymson and his orthodox views for this.

You have Frank Sinatra in his role of Nathan Detroit (a'la Guys and Dolls) as your avatar. I have Marlon Brando in his role of Sky Masterson from the same film. We are some pretty classy fellas.

On another note, what does your name stand for?

Also hail TOP and whoever else, I don't know what's going on in this war anymore.

Queue someone bringing up wars where they've taken significant statistical dmg, someone else saying that doesn't count, and someone else blaming their lack of wonders and war chest on having gotten rolled a year ago.

Queue someone bringing up wars where they've taken significant statistical dmg, someone else saying that doesn't count, and someone else blaming their lack of wonders and war chest on having gotten rolled a year ago.

All the fun...GONE

It does say a lot when you're bigger than the people whose whole purpose is to be an alliance that doesn't fight wars/engage politically.

Didn't even notice that. Actually, that's a pretty big compliment for IRON, as they do still fight wars. GPA doesn't and rightfully should be the largest alliance in the game.

It does say a lot when you're bigger than the people whose whole purpose is to be an alliance that doesn't fight wars/engage politically.

It's called efficiency!  IRON has climbed from being unranked to the top three on numerous occasions. Most alliances fail to engage their members, IRON has always been good at having the best schemes in place. Arguably better than NPO which is a feat. Most alliances are plagued with inactivity and ignorance.