Paradox Declaration of War

Gingervites

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm TOP, you guys have 38 nations in war mode and VE have 29 offensive wars against you how the heck can you mock VE for their blitz on you when they have 76% coverage against nations in war mode

Maybe if the rest of you came out to play, then you could talk about those you're at war with

Until then, find something at least vaguely true to talk smack about

Ummmm TOP, you guys have 38 nations in war mode and VE have 29 offensive wars against you how the heck can you mock VE for their blitz on you when they have 76% coverage against nations in war mode

Maybe if the rest of you came out to play, then you could talk about those you're at war with

Until then, find something at least vaguely true to talk smack about

Doesn't really matter to me either way, but that's not exactly how that works.

Since most of VE has 2 wars per TOP nation, they're only covering ~15 nations out of the currently 40 nations not in PM, or 29 defensive slots out of 120.

As for this declaration in general.  I'm torn.. on the one hand, TOP is on the side of the war where most of my allies are and their entering will provide some relief to those allies.  On the other hand, IRON is also my ally and I'd like to see them come out of this with as little damage as possible.

Doesn't really matter to me either way, but that's not exactly how that works.

Since most of VE has 2 wars per TOP nation, they're only covering ~15 nations out of the currently 40 nations not in PM, or 29 defensive slots out of 120.

Well, we did kind of whip it up with no notice very late at night randomly. But don't worry, we won't leave the rest lonely for long.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

It's fairly irrelevant who covered who on day 0 of the war. Talk is always emboldened on the blitz and stats are regularly abused. Just say welcome and cheer for your side, the winner has already been decided anyway.