Non Grata Declaration of War

Krihelion

Well who are the idiots now for 1. not getting the target they really want and 2. for all supporting and hitting with a bogus CB to start it all. Hmmmmmm looks like SNX may have to rebuild but your guys's rep will have more rebuilding to do.

Oh man you sure hit them right in the reputation, they'll have to console themselves by burning more pixels I suppose :(

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mh. I really do not understand how getting Afm piled on is going to help their larger coalition, frankly. Either I' am missing something (wouldn't be the first time) or this is just bad planning, simply delaying the inevitable.

the million dollar question is where will RIA go?

Where Xiph tells them to go, obviously.

Mh. I really do not understand how getting Afm piled on is going to help their larger coalition, frankly. Either I' am missing something (wouldn't be the first time) or this is just bad planning, simply delaying the inevitable.

Where Xiph tells them to go, obviously.

Hail Xiph, shadow leader of the lulz coalition :D

On a serious note, anyone seen him lately?  Haven't laid eyes on those pixels in some time

Then why do this decalration? Surely your allies didn't cry out for help dealing with SNX. And for the fun of war I think also can not be the reason. Can't imagine you have many slots available.

I'm a rookie in politics, but I do believe there is a good reason for this.

Our allies requested our assistance. NG burned for us last war, and so did NPO even if we're not directly allied anymore. We will support them.

I'm always amazed at the unbelievably high zest with which some people talk and talk and talk without realizing nobody actually cares. Anyway. The best of luck to all our brothers and sisters and non-binary gendered siblings in NG.

o/ NSO

o/ Empress Kirsten

o/ NSO Darth Council

o/ NSO Inquisition

The New Sith Order has no ill will against NpO. In fact we have a fairly decent relationship since the close of the last war. However I do find it absurd that people will say we are baiting. If there was someone in particular we wanted to hit we would just do that. 

The New Sith Order has no ill will against NpO. In fact we have a fairly decent relationship since the close of the last war. However I do find it absurd that people will say we are baiting. If there was someone in particular we wanted to hit we would just do that.

While I'm sure this could be true, you should know that really all wars revolve around NpO and therefore you must want us dead.

Joking aside, I'm actually gonna have to agree with these NSO peeps. While it's obvious we're not on the same side by a long shot, our respective grievances have been nuked into oblivion last war and we do indeed have a normal relationship. This is just a matter of sides being sides. Welcome to the war, we hope you enjoy your stay.

As we said to Dajobo about 2 weeks ago over at Non Grata.

It might end up with the chains, if the war expands, that we might end up fighting and if my allies get messed with of course they come first. But it won't be some grand joy to get to fight you guys again if that's how it chains out. Time to move on and been there done that.

Uh, Mogar and I are in RIA, none of our allies have been attacked (well except for the Doombirds, but there are some range issues there)? What treaty obligations are we ignoring? <_<

Mogar, shah, our alliances have long been friendly, we share an ally and have held our friendship treaty for many years. Regardless if how you feel about the war, our alliances are not enemies, let's keep that in mind and cool the rhetoric :P

<_< you realize if someone counters NSO we would end up on your side right?

Mogar's opinion on the target selection is his own, I'm sure Mogar did not mean to criticize NG or NSO which we have two treaties that expressly require cordiality, as well as a similar treaty with IRON <_<

What I'm getting from this is RIA should be on our side.

Just like the Kas War. :)

All wars start with CBs other side calls 'bogus'  and in all wars you find ample cases of people getting or not getting what they want. This much is known to most people for the last few years. The only thing new is you standing and taking it alone and trying to tell us all something that 1. We all know, 2. We've all known for the last ~8? years. 

Nah, I'm pretty sure SUN is starting to get the picture.

wooo go us and our allies

wish i hadn't passed out and missed the blitz but hey

This was in response to the fairly ridiculous assertion that we're baiting Polar. We're not, that hatchet was buried last year.

one of many good posts by caustic itt

the peasants of the owf are not worthy

the million dollar question is where will RIA go?

hopefully home with me tonight

but seriously, RIA will go wherever RIA should go. they're reliably smart like that.