Non Grata Declaration of War

Krihelion

I'm well aware of the treaty you hold with NSO. I'm just not understanding why you're criticizing your own ally.

I in particular think this is a very idiotic way to fight a war based upon how much whining occurred last war over the same exact behavior.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well who are the idiots now for 1. not getting the target they really want and 2. for all supporting and hitting with a bogus CB to start it all. Hmmmmmm looks like SNX may have to rebuild but your guys's rep will have more rebuilding to do.

What reputation? I don't know what the rest of y'all think of me, but I feel super!

I'm well aware of the treaty you hold with NSO. I'm just not understanding why you're criticizing your own ally.

Mogar's opinion on the target selection is his own, I'm sure Mogar did not mean to criticize NG or NSO which we have two treaties that expressly require cordiality, as well as a similar treaty with IRON <_<

Mogar's opinion on the target selection is his own, I'm sure Mogar did not mean to criticize NG or NSO which we have two treaties that expressly require cordiality, as well as a similar treaty with IRON <_<

You're the one's who antagonized us. I don't care to respond with cordiality.

Mogar's response was in a DoW thread of both NG & NSO.  How are the remarks anything less then critical towards the both of them?  I am all for letting people the right to express their opinion, but don't then not call it what it is.  Tieixiais merely responded to what most would classify as a critical remark towards them.

Well who are the idiots now for 1. not getting the target they really want and 2. for all supporting and hitting with a bogus CB to start it all. Hmmmmmm looks like SNX may have to rebuild but your guys's rep will have more rebuilding to do.

I used to be all like "Don't attack people without a CB!" but at some point you have to stop bawwing and just do something. At least we're not pretending to have some moral high ground and are just attacking someone we don't like for the reason that we don't like them. Edited by Phil Coulson

All wars start with CBs other side calls 'bogus'  and in all wars you find ample cases of people getting or not getting what they want. This much is known to most people for the last few years. The only thing new is you standing and taking it alone and trying to tell us all something that 1. We all know, 2. We've all known for the last ~8? years. 

Edited by shahenshah

I didn't know we had a rep to damage... We're Non Grata....

We entered because 2 sets of friends asked us to come play via oA and oD with an alliance that is made of elements from various alliances.

One which hit us with no treaty chain last year (hai legionX/Moufassa/ old LoSS)

I was criticizing the coalition as a whole, because this same argument has been made repeatedly that people should hit the targets they actually want to fight and not some random alliance to try to chain it out. I thought it was dumb during the disorder war and called them out for the same shit.

Calling your ally an idiot is incredible beneficial to your situation.

Rab knows I'm not one to keep my opinions to myself, nor do I think that NSO has a particular interest in this war, as I believe half the coalition feels.

Hypocrisy of past actions and contradiction via repeating it are a basic hallmark of bob. You know this already. :)

and shitposting about it on the forums while claiming moral high ground is another hallmark of our world!

Mogar's response was in a DoW thread of both NG & NSO.  How are the remarks anything less then critical towards the both of them?  I am all for letting people the right to express their opinion, but don't then not call it what it is.  Tieixiais merely responded to what most would classify as a critical remark towards them.

NG was one of the largest complainers last war of this exact behavior, in order for said behavior to change someone is eventually going to have to actually just attack who they don't like and not some random alliance attached to said alliance.

I used to be all like "Don't attack people without a CB!" but at some point you have to stop bawwing and just do something. At least we're not pretending to have some moral high ground and are just attacking someone we don't like for the reason that we don't like them.

And that is going to be what will ultimately kill CN more than it has

And that is going to be what will ultimately kill CN more than it has

I can think of quite a few higher things up the list than going to war without a solid CB, since we've been doing that to each other at least as far back as DH/NPO and Dave.

I can think of quite a few higher things up the list than going to war without a solid CB, since we've been doing that to each other at least as far back as DH/NPO and Dave.

Try noCB, UJW...

I was criticizing the coalition as a whole, because this same argument has been made repeatedly that people should hit the targets they actually want to fight and not some random alliance to try to chain it out. I thought it was dumb during the disorder war and called them out for the same !@#$.

Rab knows I'm not one to keep my opinions to myself, nor do I think that NSO has a particular interest in this war, as I believe half the coalition feels.

and !@#$posting about it on the forums while claiming moral high ground is another hallmark of our world!

NG was one of the largest complainers last war of this exact behavior, in order for said behavior to change someone is eventually going to have to actually just attack who they don't like and not some random alliance attached to said alliance.

I've done my own shit-posting from time-to-time, so can't say much about that. Propaganda is a dirty business, and oh-so-often even more poorly executed.

Morality on a [ooc]game[/ooc] focused on Politicking and War is a silly concept whether honestly practiced or otherwise, as the majority of warring Alliances will only support you as long as it is beneficial for them to do so. Once it becomes more beneficial to drive the knife into your back, you see more and more bandwagons spouting the same garbage that they so vehemently protested against when it was used in wars past, yet at the same time, continue to condemn the ones who first practiced it.

This is why I should own stock in popcorn manufacturers.  :popcorn:

There are so many resources available to pile onto SNX, but NpO is allowed to hit DT Protectorates at will for tech dealing with DBDC. Doesn't make much sense to me, seems this war has been taken in a boring direction. The TOP/GOONS/Umbrella network strengthens, NpO has barely taken a scratch, and everyone is piling up on the half of NpO's allies who aren't allied to GOONS.