Non Grata Declaration of War

Krihelion

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And that is going to be what will ultimately kill CN more than it has

I think attrition due to passage of time, lack of publicity, and several months long peace terms are more culpable. Life is short and this world is meant to be fun. Traffic here increases during wars for a reason. If wars were like a couple weeklong dustups with shorter time periods in between I think people would be a lot happier.

This is war, and we're simply following treaty obligations against an alliance we otherwise have no qualms with. SNX is merely the fall guy for this war, something we're not so unfamiliar with. Perhaps we'll get someone we want, perhaps not, but until then, buckle up SNX, 'cause it aint gonna be pretty.

o/ NGSO

Good to see.  The serious coalition really needs a beating.  Hopefully with more NS and an absolute stranglehold on the upper tier, this war coalition will endure and keep CN for the competent and for those with a sense of humor.    

You seem to be confusing one person with an entire coalition :) I would remind you that I coined the Super Cereal's name literally months ago. :P

Edited by supercoolyellow

22:34:24] <&sojourner> what you want us to do
[22:34:52] <&jrkee[SNX]> we want stern letters mailed to NG and NSO

Dear Non Grata and the New Sith Order,

I am writing you at the request of my friends in SNX. It has come to my attention that you have recently declared war on SNX, the latest in a series of declarations of war that I have found to be both objectionable and offensive. I offer you my most sincere expression of displeasure at your recent actions, and, if we were communicating in person, I would no doubt make a wry face at your person, which would no doubt convey to you the depth of my aforementioned displeasure.

While my displeasure no doubt means little to nothing to you, I will reiterate it in this paragraph. First, you attack and assault my ally. Second, you do so at little personal risk to your own person due to the amount of vagabonds, miscreants and other various profligate delinquents already assaulting my ally. Finally, the pony on your flag is very obviously 3rd generation. I must, again, repeat my disgruntlement at your actions. You might say I am the very sight of disgruntlement. Supremely disgruntled. I am the opposite of gruntled.

At last, I must tell you that you smell less than good.

Sternly,

Ruler the White, Captain Bully Supreme of the Christian Coalition of Countries.

I am writing you at the request of my friends in SNX. It has come to my attention that you have recently declared war on SNX, the latest in a series of declarations of war that I have found to be both objectionable and offensive. I offer you my most sincere expression of displeasure at your recent actions, and, if we were communicating in person, I would no doubt make a wry face at your person, which would no doubt convey to you the depth of my aforementioned displeasure.

While my displeasure no doubt means little to nothing to you, I will reiterate it in this paragraph. First, you attack and assault my ally. Second, you do so at little personal risk to your own person due to the amount of vagabonds, miscreants and other various profligate delinquents already assaulting my ally. Finally, the pony on your flag is very obviously 3rd generation. I must, again, repeat my disgruntlement at your actions. You might say I am the very sight of disgruntlement. Supremely disgruntled. I am the opposite of gruntled.

Sternly,

incredibly insulting.

brb pre-empting

You seem to be confusing one person with an entire coalition :) I would remind you that I coined the Super Cereal's name literally months ago. :P

Hey Supe --

Your in box is full and my in-game messages to you must have gotten lot amongst your war messages.  Take a look.

Sternly,

This is amazing

This is war, and we're simply following treaty obligations against an alliance we otherwise have no qualms with. SNX is merely the fall guy for this war, something we're not so unfamiliar with. Perhaps we'll get someone we want, perhaps not, but until then, buckle up SNX, 'cause it aint gonna be pretty.

o/ NGSO

Same thing happened to ODN not long ago, every war there's the one alliance that cops it. Hell, we copped it in Grudge :v Edited by Ogaden

Surprisingly solid blitz from NSO especially consider the inundation of coverage already present. 

I'm a creative genius and I know you're not supposed to say that, but but I'm the best. There is nothing surprising about NSO's performance in the hands of a creative genius. I also sometimes get emotional over font.

I'm a creative genius and I know you're not supposed to say that, but but I'm the best. There is nothing surprising about NSO's performance in the hands of a creative genius. I also sometimes get emotional over font.

Still some fight left in the old dog. Hail NSO and all that.

Wow, soooooo many oA's into this side and several of them coming from people who cried about it in the last war... Ahhhh the political convenience and amnesia sets in once again.

Yeah, seems like its going to be a regular occurrence in wars now. Kind of like mass peace mode.

Wow, soooooo many oA's into this side and several of them coming from people who cried about it in the last war... Ahhhh the political convenience and amnesia sets in once again.

Welcome to the great true and constant circular loop on bob for all wars that have been and will be. 

Edited by shahenshah

Oh, I think the precedence was set last war on this.  Although I don't think the quadruple oA chain has yet been reached, bridged by the non existent treaty.  Not so much about crying last war as it is reaping what you sow.