I can only echo the sentiments about VE.  After giving a few of their nations a kicking and naively considering that a reflection of the alliance as a whole, their retaliation soon quashed that notion.  Keep on trucking, VE.  You're a major credit to your side.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in being respected, just not by you.

Out of a desire to not derail this discussion any further, I'll clarify my implication as being that VE has avoided making huge sacrifices in the last two wars by making smaller ones, and leave it at that. 

Both wars VE was at the top of NS lost, not sure what you consider a large sacrifice if losing 60% of your NS is considered a small one...

WorldConqueror, on 26 Mar 2013 - 11:16, said:
WorldConqueror, on 26 Mar 2013 - 11:16, said:
You're really showing your lack of a basic grasp of war tactics. Our nations cycle in and out to restock nukes, that is common sense in any war.

Only if VE hadnt occupied ~hundreds of slots, there would'nt be much 'cycling' going on in some areas of the conflict. As much as you may consider VE to be retards, but many other alliances would have been taking alot more heat (some who never even bothered to cycle anything much and have ~half the alliance in peace mode since start). Tho, its just unfortunate and the cards just fell that way that VE has had to subsitute for those in beating who dont really give a shit about VE.

Least you can do is be grateful. They saved you from hundreds of nukes AI landed on VE instead of you and some of your buddies. Edited by shahenshah

I'm amazed. VE have fought very hard. Even now, with peace on the table (allegedly-it seems to take a long time), and GATO stabbing them in the back they are still hurling it all at IRON. And the level of appreciation from their so called coalition? Nil. 

(in)competence at its finest ladies and gentleman. Fight for them, die for them, they still don't care about you. 

Its quite unfortunate to read these things about VE. Most of the time I fought VE nations were at the end of  thee  nations declaring on them, and some of them still fought back. I dont know whether its idiotic, or not, but certainly  brave and  courageous. To those who are trashing our opposition, its not honourable, gentlemen.

I've never been one to hide my feelings. And since you guys decided to come out and lambast GATO, I thought it was only fair to reply in kind. And my mind, not MK's, I am but a cog in the great MK machine.

You are ridiculous. Are you actually basing your first point on anything, or are you just throwing shit around and hoping something will stick?

As for WarriorConcept's post, I have never heard even a murmur that that was the plan. It has always been acknowledged that this would be a war of attrition. We dug in for the long war, then you guys decide to go over the top and get yourselves slaughtered. Brilliant.

God forbid the people who know those things kept something from you because they wanted to paint a specific picture.

As for the topic, you've seen myself and WC post, and nowhere have we been critical of GATO, therefore VE hasn't been critical of GATO.

Oh, well. Maybe those 5 GATO nations will follow MN's order next year? We'll have to wait and see. Does the inactivity due to RL issue at GATO happened recently? Because if I recall correctly, GATO didn't have activity issue in the previous war when they fought MHA et al.

God forbid the people who know those things kept something from you because they wanted to paint a specific picture.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have reached the Marshall McLuhan portion of the movie.  Goldielax would be Marshall McLuhan in case you don't get the reference.

If life were only like this....

your demographic's parents were probably not even ten yet hal.

We quote Shakespeare, even though last I checked, there is no one on Planet Bob who has attended plays at the Globe Theatre.  The classics are the classics.

P.S. For the last time, get your punk ass off my lawn!

Omg people in GATO, MK, and VE don't like each other? I thought all those alliances were basically the same.

Also VE, if you want to join DR to get away from those guys feel free. You can bring MW too.

I would love for something like such to happen.  Don't expect it would happen, but nonetheless, I'd support it

I know we surely would be more thankful for the efforts they put into fighting

Edited by Rhizoctonia

Oh, well. Maybe those 5 GATO nations will follow MN's order next year? We'll have to wait and see. Does the inactivity due to RL issue at GATO happened recently? Because if I recall correctly, GATO didn't have activity issue in the previous war when they fought MHA et al.

Pretty sure it was worse in previous wars. For an alliance of our size, mass recruiting, and a democracy.......97% compliance with orders is pretty much unheard of.

We'll have to wait and see. Does the inactivity due to RL issue at GATO happened recently? Because if I recall correctly, GATO didn't have activity issue in the previous war when they fought MHA et al.

Don't be silly. 5/191 is not an "activity issue". Roughly that amount, or even a couple more are inactive every war. It's realistic to people's *other* obligations. We're happy, and it's not really our fault you guys decide to take selective quoting which destroys all context and paints an entirely different picture of the general alliance happenings, as anything more than fluff. If he posted the full threads of those posts, people would be like "oh, this is boring there's nothing interesting". Just label the OP as "unsubstantiated". And chances are next war, magicninja will be leading it. If you guys looked at our war and electoral history, you'd realise a pattern.

Edited by Frederico Rodriguez

We need a MK, TOP, IRON, VE, Umbrella, AI, Argent bloc for real.

Roll Pacifica

Edit:

but yeah can the "competent," coalition take your infighting to private like we have? please ?

Edited by IYIyTh