Rampage3

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1325883984' post='2894277']
Hmmm...

[i]/glances over the warchest data from all of RIA, GOD, CSN, etc.[/i]

The cool part is that by the time you're finished rebuilding to what you were, which I kinda doubt that 2/3 of you have enough left in the tank to get there, we'll have long surpassed that mark and be setting new growth records. :) [/quote]

I'm not about to argue for GOD, CSN, or et cetera, but I know the RIA's stats well enough. The ones who do have enough to return to their original strengths also have enough to aid massive amounts on top of it. Also keep in mind that we're 92 nations fewer than this time last year. Fewer nations means fewer to rebuild. Do not underestimate our economy. :v:

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1325881582' post='2894257']
Look at the current state of SF's nations. GOD and RIA in particular.
[/quote]
Easy to rebuild.

What impacts rebuilding the most is the level of reparations the defeated has to pay. In this case, none. Which is merciful. GOD, in particular, should know very well that they got lucky there.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1325894079' post='2894356']
This is indeed one day I do take shame in being in my alliance for surrendering like this.

EDIT: I'm not paying one penny of reparations for this.
[/quote]

That's between you and your government. Good luck.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1325895111' post='2894369']
Easy to rebuild.

What impacts rebuilding the most is the level of reparations the defeated has to pay. In this case, none. Which is merciful. GOD, in particular, should know very well that they got lucky there.
[/quote]
I can assure you that luck had very little to do with it. I'm not privy tot he specifics of the negotiations, but I do know we fought hard and VE are the best allies anyone could have.

This is indeed one day I do take shame in being in my alliance for surrendering like this.

[/quote]

It was 3 on 1, there is no shame in surrendering. Also being in gov youd think youd be one of the first to offer up paying

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1325897293' post='2894389']
I can assure you that luck had very little to do with it. I'm not privy tot he specifics of the negotiations, but I do know we fought hard and VE are the best allies anyone could have.
[/quote]

To clarify, VE never approached anyone regarding terms for GOD.

[/quote]

You can't [i]possibly [/i]be serious.

[/quote]

VE was at no time involved in these peace discussions.

They may have been telling you they had your back if you waited out the original terms, but they weren't talking to Mj in regards to anything other than Nebula X specifically.

[/quote]

You fought very hard? Your top tier was in peace-mode and a lot of other nations just turtled or sold infra until they got to the lower tier and then nuked non-nuclear nations. Thats fine if you want to fight that way, but I wouldn't consider it fighting hard.

[quote name='iamwalrus' timestamp='1325902158' post='2894420']
You fought very hard? Your top tier was in peace-mode and a lot of other nations just turtled or sold infra until they got to the lower tier and then nuked non-nuclear nations. Thats fine if you want to fight that way, but I wouldn't consider it fighting hard.
[/quote]
I don't recall any of them selling infra. They just got destroyed quickly and had to fight at the lower levels.

[quote name='iamwalrus' timestamp='1325902158' post='2894420']
[/quote]
We have four nations over 90k NS in PM. All of those nations are busy on some other planet (one even has a nation sitter) and made this known to us beforehand, so they went to PM. Nobody that I know of sold infra, but when you have alliances coordinating on you, you tend to lose it pretty fast. If you have problems with us nuking non-nuclear nations, don't blame us. Blame yourselves for putting them on our nuclear nations.

Think that covers it...

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1325895111' post='2894369']
Easy to rebuild.

[/quote]
This, plus your last post about being so merciful... so correct, it's unbelievable.