A Mjolnir Announcement

Rampage3

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1325970687' post='2895049']
Here's a point for you ... your alliance almost unilaterally ruined the best bloc on Planet Bob.
[/quote]
Actually PB is doing just fi...

oh you're talking about SF.
[quote]
Everybody got rolled because of this. *applause*
[/quote]
Yes because GOD had so much to do with TOP attacking NpO and starting this shindig.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1325908114' post='2894481']
This is what I mean. They can rebuy their infra but the tech will take time to recover from. What hurts an alliance is the actual war damage and the loss of vigor that comes from a losing war in most cases. In Karma, we didn't ask for reps, but imposed an outside aid term. I've heard it was actually damaging.[/quote]

True. In the case of Valhalla, it ultimately spurred us to go on a recruiting binge. I spearheaded that effort. By the time it finished we went from 77 members to around 120 or so. That generated a significant amount of internal tech sales that continued right up to the start of this war. Consequently we were much better prepared for war this time in terms of infra to tech ratio than we were for Bipolar or Karma.

I'll be firing up the recruiting engine again soon. We have a significant number of mid to lower range nations that are now combat experienced and will be looking to buy tech. Must feed the beast....

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1325919258' post='2894606']
I spent months hearing from Xiphosis and GOD how awful and unreasonable FARK's membership was for blocking VE from being in SuperFriends. I'm experiencing some "I told you so" schadenfreude; sue me. I really don't care what GOD thinks about them. As for RoK, I have underwear stains that are more appealing than what RoK has become; I felt that way before the war started.
[/quote]
VE doesn't join SF. VE doesn't defend SF. Perhaps these two things could be related.

[quote name='General Ozujsko' timestamp='1325970011' post='2895038']
o/ Mj

Also, sup SOM?
[/quote]

Sup Ozujsko.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1325970687' post='2895049']
Here's a point for you ... your alliance almost unilaterally ruined the best bloc on Planet Bob. Everybody got rolled because of this. *applause*
[/quote]

Protip: reread the "Sand Lot Declaration of War" thread. I hear it has a [i]casus belli[/i] and everything!

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1325971577' post='2895061']
Poor attempts at sarcasm aside: Swell, no. Unilaterally got the whole bloc rolled, no.

Third time's the charm?
[/quote]

No, I said you "almost unilaterally ruined the best bloc" (Karma War SuperFriends). You (and many other alliances - both SFs and not in SFs) got rolled because quality SuperFriends fell apart, yet you continued to behave as if it didn't.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1325987600' post='2895249']
Torchwood (MoI)Emperor Smithand I ;Dhave left. Good luck CSN.
[/quote]
LOL I feel sorry for whom ever takes you in. Really leaving when the AA that elected you needs you the most pure class there.

I would like to publicly thank SC NEAT and most of all those Ninjas with basketballs for their help in this. If you all need anything hit me up.

Good luck rebuilding SF.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1325987827' post='2895253']
LOL I feel sorry for whom ever takes you in. Really leaving when the AA that elected you needs you the most pure class there.

I would like to publicly thank SC NEAT and most of all those Ninjas with basketballs for their help in this. If you all need anything hit me up.

Good luck rebuilding SF.
[/quote]

I was never elected. CSN is ruled by a monarchic typed government. There isnt exactly boasts of activity there so i rose to DMoD and DMoFA a day after joining.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1325987832' post='2895254']
You're adopting a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" approach?
[/quote]

Uhh... Surreeeee...

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1325988105' post='2895257']
I was never elected. CSN is ruled by a monarchic typed government. There isnt exactly boasts of activity there so i rose to DMoD and DMoFA a day after joining.[/quote]

Fair enough, however...

"Polaris Applicant"

You're kind of a glutton for punishment aren't you? <_<

This is great news. CSN can be saved yet!

So I'm gonna try to understand this...if your alliance gets attacked 3 on 1 and you surrender...you should leave?
Did you expect to win?
Did you want to hold out and have your nations further driven into the ground?

It is quite obvious Rota that you have no idea about being a government official, so let me clue you in. You are here to protect and do what is best for the people you are looking over, you wanting to hold out would of be awful for the members of CSN. !@#$ you had close to 20 deletions. You know when the situation is right you can say, we can push on, we can take more damage for this cause, but in this situation Liz did the right thing.

Hetman my friend, if you are reading this, you wanted me to cleanse CSN. I think you can see that it's partially done

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1325988105' post='2895257']
I was never elected. CSN is ruled by a monarchic typed government. There isnt exactly boasts of activity there so i rose to DMoD and DMoFA a day after joining.
[/quote]

LOL, that's sad.

Anyways, why Polar, I thought you didn't want to pay reps?

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1325986274' post='2895233']
No, I said you "almost unilaterally ruined the best bloc" (Karma War SuperFriends). You (and many other alliances - both SFs and not in SFs) got rolled because quality SuperFriends fell apart, yet you continued to behave as if it didn't.
[/quote]

Which also... isn't true.

Funny how that works, sometimes.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1325985281' post='2895218']
True. In the case of Valhalla, it ultimately spurred us to go on a recruiting binge. I spearheaded that effort. By the time it finished we went from 77 members to around 120 or so. That generated a significant amount of internal tech sales that continued right up to the start of this war. Consequently we were much better prepared for war this time in terms of infra to tech ratio than we were for Bipolar or Karma.

I'll be firing up the recruiting engine again soon. We have a significant number of mid to lower range nations that are now combat experienced and will be looking to buy tech. Must feed the beast....
[/quote]
Chairman Hal, you're the bees knees. I don't care what anybody else says. :)

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1325987827' post='2895253']I would like to publicly thank SC NEAT and most of all those Ninjas with basketballs for their help in this. If you all need anything hit me up.[/quote]

Our pleasure. Valhalla was a good group to work with on this. Best of luck to you in the future.