• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1326004494' post='2895511']
Which also... isn't true.

Funny how that works, sometimes.
[/quote]

I'd agree with you. I'd say you definately ruined Superfriends but you had a lot of help from others in the bloc. Also not best bloc.

Edited by magicninja

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1326307522' post='2897467']
Interesting demands made of CSN.

Congrats to everyone on peace.[/quote]

Covered and likely covered by others previously, DT was looking for some of their tech back and was willing to pay for it. I can't say I blame them.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1326314319' post='2897525']
Covered and likely covered by others previously, DT was looking for some of their tech back and was willing to pay for it. I can't say I blame them.
[/quote]
It should also be noted that Liz volunteered to donate that tech from her own nation at her own recommendation.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1326337584' post='2897813']
It should also be noted that Liz volunteered to donate that tech from her own nation at her own recommendation.
[/quote]

How incredibly noble of her.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1326337584' post='2897813']
It should also be noted that Liz volunteered to donate that tech from her own nation at her own recommendation.[/quote]

Which of course raises a question...

She would actually rather cut her own nation's strength than allow some of the smaller nations in her alliance to benefit from tech sales to DT?

It's almost like DT's money would be tainted like a blanket infected with smallpox or of lesser value, yet I'm fairly certain that it spends just like the money that CSN uses.

Someone needs to fess up...Tyga and Liz are in fact brother and sister, am I right? :smug:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1326379331' post='2898056']
Which of course raises a question...

She would actually rather cut her own nation's strength than allow some of the smaller nations in her alliance to benefit from tech sales to DT?

It's almost like DT's money would be tainted like a blanket infected with smallpox or of lesser value, yet I'm fairly certain that it spends just like the money that CSN uses.

Someone needs to fess up...Tyga and Liz are in fact brother and sister, am I right? :smug:
[/quote]
Really. You're turning a gesture of personal accountability and trying to make it into an attack. Some of us have been hoping to bury the hatchet after this war, I see you're not one of us.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1326410365' post='2898330']
Really. You're turning a gesture of personal accountability and trying to make it into an attack. Some of us have been hoping to bury the hatchet after this war, I see you're not one of us.
[/quote]
The fact that our money in tech deals was not preferred to paying directly seems weird. IIRC, what was offered was 3mil/100 for 15k, or 3mil/150 for 10k, and obviously the inevitable solution was 3mil/100 for 5k, 2.5k from CSN in general, 2.5k from Liz. I don't think that the fact that DT wanted 3mil/100 for 15k would have been at all bad for CSN, considering the nations make a profit. Making it so CSN pays more out of their own pocket rather than out of DT's was a weird decision to me. That being said, its not like we have any complaints about how it ended up. Let bygones be bygones etc

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1326410365' post='2898330']
Really. You're turning a gesture of personal accountability and trying to make it into an attack. Some of us have been hoping to bury the hatchet after this war, I see you're not one of us.[/quote]

ITT, making it so that your smaller nations are deprived of profitable tech deals from an alliance that is attempting to bury the hatchet with yours is now considered "personal accountability". <_<