A Mjolnir Announcement

Rampage3

re: Z and Middy, they've been more-or-less away for a while now. Z to the point where he's getting nationsat to avoid getting deleted.

So, yeah. Pretty much zero point in leaving either of them sitting out there. Complain all you like, but people will use Peace Mode until some higher power decides to make it unavailable.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1325894790' post='2894366']
Didn't you say something similar about your war abilities tho? :smug:

:P
[/quote]

If I did, I was probably just referring to my own. ;>.> As I said earlier in the topic, my war effort in the last two weeks was hindered by real life stuff. Before then I was having a jolly time nomming on NoR nations, bleeding warchests with spy attacks, and generally dishing out far, far more damage than I was taking. I must've caused over half a billion in damages on spy attacks alone. ;>.> But regardless of our war effort, our economy is magical. The two are practically unrelated. :v:

[quote name='iamwalrus' timestamp='1325902158' post='2894420']
You fought very hard? Your top tier was in peace-mode and a lot of other nations just turtled or sold infra until they got to the lower tier and then nuked non-nuclear nations. Thats fine if you want to fight that way, but I wouldn't consider it fighting hard.[/quote]

Honestly, I wouldn't say they were remarkably good or bad fighters. We at Valhalla did however get some laughs out of the mind games a few GOD members attempted to play with us at various points during the war.

I saw no "mysterious" drops in infra among GOD nations personally. I did see a lot of GOD nations getting pounded down...repeatedly.

[quote name='King Tower IV' timestamp='1325857778' post='2894060']
just let me know when its time to go to work boss
[/quote]
I could think of quite a few snarky comments, but I'll simply say Nordreich impressed me with their abilities during this war, TGE did not.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1325881582' post='2894257']
Look at the current state of SF's nations. GOD and RIA in particular.
[/quote]
We're going to do pretty great at rebuilding, all the war did was make sure we kept the actives and got rid of the fluff, I for one am glad we now have a leaner meaner RIA.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1325907853' post='2894475']
You were still working on BiPolar rebuilding when this started :smug:
[/quote]

This is what I mean. They can rebuy their infra but the tech will take time to recover from. What hurts an alliance is the actual war damage and the loss of vigor that comes from a losing war in most cases. In Karma, we didn't ask for reps, but imposed an outside aid term. I've heard it was actually damaging.

Shout out to one of my Valhalla targest for pre-emptively sending me a bit o' cash for attacking me after peace. Good on him. I found all my Val targets, all my targets really, fun opponents this war. It was even fun having NoLayupLand re-dow me after our first war, cuz I had already hit ZI, but I was able to help him get close to there too :P

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1325897293' post='2894389']
I can assure you that luck had very little to do with it. I'm not privy tot he specifics of the negotiations, but I do know we fought hard and VE are the best allies anyone could have.
[/quote]

How does it feel to have badgered, harassed and threatened us for the better part of two years--without any evidence--for supposedly having meddled in a war your allies were involved IRON (our ally) during the Karma War, only to have your own ally openly meddle in even more severe fashion on your behalf in this war? It's rich. Truly. Even more rich is that you call VE excellent allies where you accused us of unforgivable, inexcusable meddling.

Oh well. I suppose nobody expects any higher level of intelligence from GOD anyway.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1325911380' post='2894524']
How does it feel to have badgered, harassed and threatened us for the better part of two years--without any evidence--for supposedly having meddled in a war your allies were involved IRON (our ally) during the Karma War, only to have your own ally openly meddle in even more severe fashion on your behalf in this war? It's rich. Truly. Even more rich is that you call VE excellent allies where you accused us of unforgivable, inexcusable meddling.

Oh well. I suppose nobody expects any higher level of intelligence from GOD anyway.
[/quote]

And that is the example of toeing the party line despite it being a lie that I mentioned in the other thread. GOD does it. So do you. You know damn well VE helping us get reps when we are in the same side of the war is nowhere near you threatening to break a coalition in order to get someone ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WAR lighter terms. You bullied and manhandled your own coalition to help the other side. This is nowhere near to what VE did.

I don't know why I bother, though, Crymson, you will attempt to twist my words or tell me "I don't make sense." Really, you lack credibility amongst anyone who cares anyway, so continue your lies.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1325913783' post='2894547']
And that is the example of toeing the party line despite it being a lie that I mentioned in the other thread. GOD does it. So do you. You know damn well VE helping us get reps when we are in the same side of the war is nowhere near you threatening to break a coalition in order to get someone ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WAR lighter terms. You bullied and manhandled your own coalition to help the other side. This is nowhere near to what VE did. [/quote]

It's fairly clear that--as seems to be par for the course for you--you haven't a clue of what you're talking about.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1325913867' post='2894549']
It's fairly clear that--as seems to be par for the course for you--you haven't a clue of what you're talking about.
[/quote]

And it's fairly clear that you only believe what you want to believe.

I was in those negotiations, I know exactly what TOP did. Go away.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1325911380' post='2894524']
How does it feel to have badgered, harassed and threatened us for the better part of two years--[b]without any evidence[/b]--for supposedly having meddled in a war your allies were involved IRON (our ally) during the Karma War, only to have your own ally openly meddle in even more severe fashion on your behalf in this war? It's rich. Truly. Even more rich is that you call VE excellent allies where you accused us of unforgivable, inexcusable meddling.

[/quote]

Someone remind Crymson that we have the Chill logs and nobody believes his BS no matter how many years now he has desperately tried to revise history on the matter.

As for VE, who cares? They've successfully isolated themselves politically and they were about as open as they could be the entire war about being involved in the decision on who got to destroy GOD. Did VE have a pretend fight with an alliance on the other side of the war that I missed? Do they intend to spend the next year pretending it was one of the most important actors in the war and whining that nobody on the winning side is giving them enough credit or thanking them properly?

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1325914284' post='2894552']
Someone remind Crymson that we have the Chill logs and nobody believes his BS no matter how many years now he has desperately tried to revise history on the matter.

As for VE, who cares? They've successfully isolated themselves politically and they were about as open as they could be the entire war about being involved in the decision on who got to destroy GOD. Did VE have a pretend fight with an alliance on the other side of the war that I missed? Do they intend to spend the next year pretending it was one of the most important actors in the war and whining that nobody on the winning side is giving them enough credit or thanking them properly?
[/quote]

As usual, talking without knowing anything at all.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1325914284' post='2894552']
[/quote]

You seem to show some inability in separating VE's low coalition involvement with VE's FA performance in general. Which is why what you posted doesn't make any sense. However, if you'd like to get a clearer perspective, VE's core of allies remains intact and as attached to them as it was before the war - which by itself refutes your theory they are politically isolated. You're only getting that impression from VE's week participation in the war operations.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1325903382' post='2894433']
I don't recall any of them selling infra. They just got destroyed quickly and had to fight at the lower levels.
[/quote]

I thought I read a report on our forum about someone selling. Anyway, I was mainly talking from my perspective. Hoboage was a nation with 13k tech and 1.4 billion dollars, but he didn't even lob nukes for the most part. Would have loved to fight him. Instead he just turtled and sat there. Oh well, to each their own.

I just know if I was on the receiving end (like I was a few years ago), I would have fought to the end and never surrendered.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1325913783' post='2894547']
And that is the example of toeing the party line ...[/quote]
Is it toeing or towing?

One suggests a pulling, of sorts. Another, well, does not...

Either way, I am happy that everyone agrees that we did not [i]charge reps to CSN,[/i] but rather took a refund for previously unjustified reps.

:)

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1325914379' post='2894553']
As usual, talking without knowing anything at all.
[/quote]

If I ever need an "ally" to play Switzerland on my behalf and to make sure I get destroyed by some alliances I don't like (as opposed to [i]other[/i] alliances I don't like) in a defensive war, I will run to VE for an MDP.

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1325917939' post='2894592']
Is it toeing or towing?

One suggests a pulling, of sorts. Another, well, does not...

Either way, I am happy that everyone agrees that we did not [i]charge reps to CSN,[/i] but rather took a refund for previously unjustified reps.

:)
[/quote]

Toeing, as in keep your toe behind the line and don't cross it.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1325918066' post='2894594']
If I ever need an "ally" to play Switzerland on my behalf and to make sure I get destroyed by some alliances I don't like (as opposed to [i]other[/i] alliances I don't like) in a defensive war, I will run to VE for an MDP.
[/quote]
And yet, do you see GOD complaining?

No, you don't, because you're not privy to their relationship. Neither am I of course, but if GOD feels VE has acted appropriately, there is no problem. If anything, you should be offended at how RoK interpreted their FARK treaty by directly attacking their allies.