A Mjolnir Announcement

Rampage3

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1325842571' post='2893987']
to be fair, when you guys were getting gang-banged by half the planet and their mothers last winter/spring, it got tough to find slots. then CSN went ahead and made you guys look like shining knights and I got distracted. sorry?
[/quote]
Who are you trying to justify your behavior to, you or me? An EoG list is a commitment, and there is no excuse for you two-timing us with whichever little tramp catches your eye.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would of thought a SF v Mj war would end without crippling reps, regardless of the winner? Hopefully this trend continues.

Best of luck to everyone in SF in rebuilding and all the other fun stuff that goes on. While I'm sure sour feelings will remain for a long time between some of the involved alliances, hopefully a good bit of it is out of everyone's system.

@CSN: Sorry it came to this, best of luck rebuilding and I wish you guys a bright future.
@GOD: It looked like we were destined to tango in this bout as well. I guess !@#$ happens, best of luck out there, no hard feelings nadda nadda nadda

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1325829275' post='2893828']
And to prove how bad CSN is, you charge them reps. Good job. Very mature.
[/quote]

Is this really necessary? I doubt you would go around in GOONS thread's and rave about them charging reps, so it's kinda hypocritical.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1325834446' post='2893914']
SF lose in the battlefield but after all the hatred and harsh terms promises towards them and mainly towards GOD/Xiphosis, this terms represents a huge political victory for them, so congrats guys.
[/quote]
Or maybe we aren't such pricks after all. We've enjoyed the cold war, enjoyed the actual war, but there's no need to bleed someone dry when it ends.

o/ Peace and all that.

And one a side note,

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1325848338' post='2894010']
Or maybe we aren't such pricks after all. We've enjoyed the cold war, enjoyed the actual war, but there's no need to bleed someone dry when it ends.
[/quote]

I must say, I very much like your new sig good sir. Props to whoever did that.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1325829275' post='2893828']
And to prove how bad CSN is, you charge them reps. Good job. Very mature.
[/quote]

Plus with all the other drivel you've posted in this thread that I don't feel like wasting my time to copy...

Please do us all a favor and stop acting like your anything significant or even relevant in this game. I'm here anytime you want to man up and play the game instead of talk about it. Just let me know.

To everyone else, nice job folks.

Edited by Regent of Omerta

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1325848002' post='2894006']
Is this really necessary? I doubt you would go around in GOONS thread's and rave about them charging reps, so it's kinda hypocritical.
[/quote]
There is a difference.

We don't charge monetary reps for offensive wars.

Hail Peace!

Thanks be to GOD for a good fight. Everyone I fought earned my respect.

[quote name='gambona' timestamp='1325827446' post='2893798']Thanks to BN,SC and NEAT for their help.[/quote]

Thanks for the invite. Than chance to fight side by side with good friends while tossing a couple nukes (and receiving some) at GOD was a great holiday gift.

BN guys, thanks for all the work you put in on coordinating the rest of us.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1325854368' post='2894039']
There is a difference.

We don't charge monetary reps for offensive wars.
[/quote]

Reparations are reparations. I don't get how the "type" of rep. is even relevant. Further to that, his comment was about reparations, not the type of.

I don't want to make this about GOONS reps. but didn't you guys charge monetary reps to the alliance's that were offensive against you last war?

Though I dislike them entirely, reps should only be used in a situation where X has been attacked, and X is victorious.

OK, congrats on peace yadda yadda. :P

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1325854933' post='2894043']
I don't want to make this about GOONS reps. but didn't you guys charge monetary reps to the alliance's that were offensive against you last war?

Though I dislike them entirely, reps should only be used in a situation where X has been attacked, and X is victorious.
[/quote]

GOONS was attacked, GOONS was victorious, GOONS got reps.

Edited by Thrash

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1325834119' post='2893905']
My short war with you was by far the most bizarre of them all. I won battles I should have lost and lost battles I should have won. But if we're keeping track, your lack of warchest made my victories minimally profitable. You still owe. I will be sending my boys over to collect. That or break your thumbs.
[/quote]
just let me know when its time to go to work boss