A Mjolnir Announcement

Rampage3

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1325829291' post='2893831']
And thus VE brings an end to the Pre-Scripted War.
Anyone want to bet VE had GOD rebuilt faster than any of the rest of us can rebuild?

Peace? Meh!
[/quote]

I'd take that bet

o/ warchests

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1325832061' post='2893884']
"My ilk" were not afforded the courtesy of reps when we lost our war. I am not in favor of crushing reps, and I'm not going to get into a reps talk here, but I was in favor of reps as part of the peace terms from the start. Alas, it was not meant to be.
[/quote]
Message: You have been attacked by Captain Flinders. You lost 950 soldiers and 95 tanks. You killed 959 soldiers and 84 tanks. Their forces razed 9.328 miles of your land, stole 4.232 technology, and destroyed 20.177 infrastructure. Their forces looted $323,029.79 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

technically you could say i paid you reps?

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1325832178' post='2893885']
R&R owes us a war, or atleast a nuke on Simms....
[/quote]

You want us to nuke Simms? We're happy to nuke Simms - we'll kick him out of your embassy and you can send someone else over to talk details.

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1325831405' post='2893873']
Our terms with CSN were designed to be light-hearted, with definite exception where Hizzy is concerned. If you or ANYONE has a question with regard to the Hizzy clause in the contract, just test it/us. :ph34r:
[/quote]
That's adorable.

Hizzy has done nothing to get off the EoG list, and so he shall remain on it until he or somebody else makes amends for him.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1325832625' post='2893890']
That's adorable.

Hizzy has done nothing to get off the EoG list, and so he shall remain on it until he or somebody else makes amends for him.
[/quote]
Y'all tend to be a bit more reasonable with your list. By reasonable, I mean there's a clear and established way to get off it if he so chooses.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1325833182' post='2893892']
Y'all tend to be a bit more reasonable with your list. By reasonable, I mean there's a clear and established way to get off it if he so chooses.
[/quote]
This is correct, he can come apply for mercy terms at any time.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1325830384' post='2893855']
Indeed. Just remember, karma's a !@#$%*.
[/quote]

You know, considering how this war was going, MJ could have easily held out the option of humiliating terms vs. ZI and ZT of more then half the SF bloc, and possible more if thing dragged on long enough. Admittedly, it would have cost us too. Nukes hurt, but one need only look at the stats in the fight to see where it was going. In that respect, I'd say we let SF off pretty light.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1325833649' post='2893897']
You know, considering how this war was going, MJ could have easily held out the option of humiliating terms vs. ZI and ZT of more then half the SF bloc, and possible more if thing dragged on long enough. Admittedly, it would have cost us too. Nukes hurt, but one need only look at the stats in the fight to see where it was going. In that respect, I'd say we let SF off pretty light.
[/quote]

One side did hold out to get the terms they wanted in this war. It wasn't yours. You didn't even hold out for the ones you originally offered.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1325832325' post='2893888']
Message: You have been attacked by Captain Flinders. You lost 950 soldiers and 95 tanks. You killed 959 soldiers and 84 tanks. Their forces razed 9.328 miles of your land, stole 4.232 technology, and destroyed 20.177 infrastructure. Their forces looted $323,029.79 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

technically you could say i paid you reps?
[/quote]
My short war with you was by far the most bizarre of them all. I won battles I should have lost and lost battles I should have won. But if we're keeping track, your lack of warchest made my victories minimally profitable. You still owe. I will be sending my boys over to collect. That or break your thumbs.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1325834121' post='2893906']
Already we are back to this... typical :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Was there ever any question that we wouldn't? ^_^ Come on, it probably won't be until Christmas that we get to have a decent match up, so we need to start arguing hypothetical's now.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1325833649' post='2893897']
[/quote]

Do you actually believe all of the nonsensical things you say? What's it like living in a world where you don't know dick but like to spout off at the mouth and pretend to be intelligent? Get a grip.