Announcement from the Legion concerning Tetris

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do love the unilateral declaration of how they interpret aggressors and defenders in this.

That being said I do believe Legion has legitimate reason to go to war, while at the same time I do believe people will defend Tetris.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1317683208' post='2814886']
Derp of the day....of the hour....of the year....Are you kidding me? SIX HOURS BEFORE UPDATE????? Nothing like allowing your target to prepare.

Way to go Legion....good luck with this.

[size="1"]Edited by Jeff, a friend[/size]
[/quote]

I've missed you.

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1317682807' post='2814839']
As this was an aggressive action willfully perpetrated with the support of the government of Tetris, All alliances that enter in defense of their action will be treated as aggressors and dealt with as such. The Legion does not enter into this lightly and has explored all avenues of diplomatic resolution. The public dissemination of received information from the act of subterfuge and espionage can not be tolerated, nor can the act of government sponsored protection of person(s) involved in said act.
[/quote]
Also we did this months ago. Where were your balls then?

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1317683410' post='2814897']
I do love the unilateral declaration of how they interpret aggressors and defenders in this.

That being said I do believe Legion has legitimate reason to go to war, while at the same time I do believe people will defend Tetris.
[/quote]

I laughed at that too. I think they're hoping their MDPs get activated just because they said so.

"Ha! We called defenders!" :lol1:

Ack. Spies all around. Spies under the bed. Spies hiding on my roof. There is even a spy hiding behind my washing machine. Spies on my good silverwear. And oh. What dark secrets they may learn?!!? I'm not being paranoid. I must respond. To war I say! To war!

This is actually a surprise. Who would of thought Legion would be the first to declare war in a conflict after the trolling by NSO? I'm interested in seeing how this war develops since everyone is anticipating something entirely different.

Umm Good Luck.

It's nice to see The Legion declare 6 hours before update. Not many alliances would give their enemies/allies enough advanced notice to get a full update counter rush against them.

How Very Polite.

Edited by TRON IX

As this was an aggressive action willfully perpetrated with the support of the government of Tetris, All alliances that enter in defense of their action will be treated as aggressors and dealt with as such.
[/quote]

This will surely deter many.

All alliances that enter in defense of their action will be treated as aggressors and dealt with as such.
[/quote]War and chaining has never worked this way, and it is preposterous to just say it works differently.

People like you are the reason why non-chaining agreements, originally designed to give alliances an out for when their allies are attacked as a result of having already entered a conflict for someone else, have been warped to to mean "if someone has a CB on my ally, I can pretend my treaty doesn't exist because my ally was the "aggressor". It's disgusting.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1317682916' post='2814849']
I hate you both equally and hope both of your alliances are destroyed.
[/quote]
Odd, I was saying the same thing about the combatants of the recently closed war....

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317683453' post='2814901']
Also we did this months ago. Where were your balls then?
[/quote]
Jealously doesn't look too good on you.

Edited by MitchellBade