Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's hoping that the trust placed in the new Emperor proves to be merited. You've been a rational and reasonable person whenever I've encountered you, now let's see if you are strong enough to be successful in your new role.

Also, there is a t in Cortath, people.

Two of them, I'll wager. Also, hi Heft! :D

On a further note, thank you all for your warm wishes (most of you, anyway). It's appreciated.

Edited by bakamitai

Don't. You were very much a part of the shove into that ditch, and were even more a part of the horrible reputation the NPO has. You don't get to pretend that you had nothing to do with it now that you aren't a part of it anymore. Moo is an absolute pleasure to deal with compared to you. You are a Cyberverse terrorist. You should be laying in the ditch with a nuclear missile down your throat.

Was I now? That would falsely imply I had anything to do with a decision making process I was systematically excluded from. As for reputation, of that I have no doubt. Considering you never dealt with me, that is an awfully bold statement. However, I do admit I may have to defer to your judgment on driving alliances into ditches, you certainly have more experience than I in that regard.

I see at the end you just completely lost it. Terrorist? Death wishes? You should go back on your meds, clearly you aren't presentable without them.

Edited by Alan Shore

Also, there is a t in Cortath, people.

Actually, there's two.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go re-write the next issue of the Tabloid Tribune (My money was on the Dean of the Body Republic).

Anyway, placing the Sash of the Delegate is not something I do often, and I'm glad the shoulder it draps from is yours, Emperor Cortath.

Cortath simply doesn't project the charisma to lead the New Pacific Order out of the whole it's dug, in my opinion.

Regardless, good luck with things. This is a better choice than a couple others I could think of.

Its a very deep hole. But Cortath can do the jobs most important to saving the alliance, and frankly, thats what takes precedence over rebuilding itself into a hyperpower.

Was I now? That would falsely imply I had anything to do with a decision making process I was systematically excluded from. As for reputation, of that I have no doubt. Considering you never dealt with me, that is an awfully bold statement. However, I do admit I may have to defer to your judgment on driving alliances into ditches, you certainly have more experience than I in that regard.

I see at the end you just completely lost it. Terrorist? Death wishes? You should go back on your meds, clearly you aren't presentable without them.

I don't think it is a revelation that you are or were the embodiment of everything that was wrong with the NPO. Your flailing about now will not fool anyone who has been around the place longer than a week.