Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good bye Comrade Emperor Moo. It was one hell of a ride. I would prefer to remember the good times than the bad

o/

Comrade Emperor Cortath, this will be one hell of a ride, I look forward to much better times ahead. Congratulations and welcome to the nightmare of alliance leadership.

o/

Here I was going to get all primed up for an announcement later this week and you guys go and bust it out early. I guess if you are going to be this late in doing this you might as well do it early. :awesome:

I suppose with all the talking about treating the BR with more respect, this is probably a good first step to doing that. You have your hands full Emperor Chuckles (yes, that one gets my vote). I certainly hope you are up to the task of truly changing NPO for the better. You speak of it being a true Meritocracy and yourself as proof of such. Time to make more proof Emperor.

I really do look forward to seeing where you take the Order.

Charisma is what got NPO into trouble. It is time for a new brand of leadership for NPO I think.

Emperor Blackbird is very familiar with the ideals of a meritocracy. He learned it at the same place I did.

Emperor Blackbird is very familiar with the ideals of a meritocracy. He learned it at the same place I did.

Understandable but it is one thing to be familiar with and another to actually bring about a change so that the rest of the leadership team believes in it to the same degree. It is not as if he is not going to face considerable opposition from certain elements of NPO in this regard.

I'm not one to post simply to offer congratulations or wave my arm in the air. (Though I'm not averse to including them. Congratulations, Cortath.)

And now, onward to further comments!

Actually, there's two.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go re-write the next issue of the Tabloid Tribune (My money was on the Dean of the Body Republic).

Anyway, placing the Sash of the Delegate is not something I do often, and I'm glad the shoulder it draps from is yours, Emperor Cortath.

I've learned that when you comment on incorrect spelling, it's wise to check your own. There's an "e" in "drapes," Sir Paul. ;)

Lord Boris didn't say that you said he was a bad choice. He said that you were whining. Which you were. Who exactly would be a bold choice for emperor? Unless you start looking for non-IOs.

Since the IOs should bear a large portion of the blame for the NPO's recent mess, I wouldn't say that idea's entirely without merit.

As far as I'm concerned, this should have happened two years ago. Ivan should have been the first and the fourth.

Congratulations, nevertheless, to the Pacifican Body Republic. As Emperor Cortath noted, the Body Republic is where the Emperor ultimately derives his power. I'm very happy to see the torch passed on.

Hail!