Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Good to see a change. Moo, you made some decision I hate because of what they did to others, but you focused on making your alliance better. You weren't perfect, but you did a pretty good job, and you're a genuinely nice guy to boot. Good luck, NPO, I want to see what you do next.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I love most about this post is to see the NPO membership actually speaking, its like they are whipped soldiers, only commenting on whats good for the alliance, its ok in some aspects but come on flame once in a while, have fun in the game lol. Or as eminem would put it, "loosen up little soldier."

Congrats Cortath. As for moo, I enjoyed every minute of working with your NPO guys, I am hopeful it will continue :D.

o/ Cortath

o/ Moo

o/ Pacifica

Edited by iamthey

What I love most about this post is to see the NPO membership actually speaking, its like they are whipped soldiers, only commenting on whats good for the alliance, its ok in some aspects but come on flame once in a while, have fun in the game lol. Or as eminem would put it, "loosen up little soldier."

Nothing will ever satisfy some people...

It's either we're brainwashed cronies because we do not express ourselves on the world stage often, or we're brainwashed cronies because we just happened to decide to take part in wishing our former Emperor and the new Emperor the best. When someone leads an alliance for close to three years and then retires, it is a very big event that should be expected to draw even the quiet members out.

Seriously, you cannot have it both ways.

Nothing will ever satisfy some people...

It's either we're brainwashed cronies because we do not express ourselves on the world stage often, or we're brainwashed cronies because we just happened to decide to take part in wishing our former Emperor and the new Emperor the best. When someone leads an alliance for close to three years and then retires, it is a very big event that should be expected to draw even the quiet members out.

Seriously, you cannot have it both ways.

Don't forget you are also brainwashed because you sometimes stick up for your alliance and disagree with detractors :P. But yeah let Cortath have his thread.

It'll be strange to not see you at the helm anymore Moo, enjoy your retirement. You were certainly one of the more influential leaders of Cybernation's history.

Yeah definitely :/.

Edited by iamthey

Here I was going to get all primed up for an announcement later this week and you guys go and bust it out early. I guess if you are going to be this late in doing this you might as well do it early. :awesome:

I suppose with all the talking about treating the BR with more respect, this is probably a good first step to doing that. You have your hands full Emperor Chuckles (yes, that one gets my vote). I certainly hope you are up to the task of truly changing NPO for the better. You speak of it being a true Meritocracy and yourself as proof of such. Time to make more proof Emperor.

I really do look forward to seeing where you take the Order.

Cortath simply doesn't project the charisma to lead the New Pacific Order out of the whole it's dug, in my opinion.

Regardless, good luck with things. This is a better choice than a couple others I could think of.

Charisma is what got NPO into trouble. It is time for a new brand of leadership for NPO I think.

Charisma is what got NPO into trouble. It is time for a new brand of leadership for NPO I think.

The spokeperson is new anyway. I'll wait and see whether any changes resonate through the rest of the government before celebrating a new era for the NPO. :P

Does this make Archon the last of the old guard?

Pretty much.

Enjoy the rest, Moo. You've certainly been at this long enough. I hope that in time the hate that you received due to the office you occupied will fade and people will come to appreciate you more as the good individual you are.

And of course, to Emperor Blackbird, I wish you the best of luck. You need it, but you already know that. While our alliances have typically been opposed, as an individual I've never hesitated to make myself a friend to the Order. Should you ever desire a conversation, you know how to reach me.

Cheers.

The spokeperson is new anyway. I'll wait and see whether any changes resonate through the rest of the government before celebrating a new era for the NPO. :P

also agreed tyga... i am too, waiting with anticipation whether a new age will be brought to Bob by NPO.

Here I was going to get all primed up for an announcement later this week and you guys go and bust it out early. I guess if you are going to be this late in doing this you might as well do it early. :awesome:

I suppose with all the talking about treating the BR with more respect, this is probably a good first step to doing that. You have your hands full Emperor Chuckles (yes, that one gets my vote). I certainly hope you are up to the task of truly changing NPO for the better. You speak of it being a true Meritocracy and yourself as proof of such. Time to make more proof Emperor.

I really do look forward to seeing where you take the Order.

I am walking lockstep with you Supreme Chancellor as you can see by my words directed towards Emperor Cortath.

Seeing is believing.

Oh, and Moo, do enjoy the rest. I think the life of an Imperator will suit you well. You really should have done it earlier.