Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't. You were very much a part of the shove into that ditch, and were even more a part of the horrible reputation the NPO has. You don't get to pretend that you had nothing to do with it now that you aren't a part of it anymore. Moo is an absolute pleasure to deal with compared to you. You are a Cyberverse terrorist. You should be laying in the ditch with a nuclear missile down your throat.

Look who brought the guns!

I hope it kills itself.

I almost responded with, "Well, I hope you kill yourself!"... and then I realized there were unfortunate implications with such a sentence.

What was I doing here, again?

RIGHT.

o/ the new emperor, Comrade Cortath!

o/ Moo! May your life be more peaceful from now on!

o/ The New Pacific Order!

Best of luck to you, Cortath. I really hope you take this opportunity to take responsibility for and ownership of a raft of wrongs your predecessor committed against those that were your closest allies so that those long open wounds can heal some day.

Here's hoping that the trust placed in the new Emperor proves to be merited. You've been a rational and reasonable person whenever I've encountered you, now let's see if you are strong enough to be successful in your new role.

Also, there is a t in Cortath, people.