Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

You know, I realize there are a lot of haters out there. NPO is getting beaten to death by critics outside the alliance and all this propaganda and hate being exerted against them is probably the most I've ever seen accredited to one alliance. Maybe so, and maybe they deserve it.

But Pacifica, at the end of the day, you're still flying high. And I can't help but admire your continued resilience and determination.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change at last.

After everything that has happened, everything that was done to me, Cortath is still someone I have faith and trust in. He is someone I respect. I hope that he can make all the changes Pacifica needs that I failed to.

Best of luck and greatest speed, Cortath, in pulling the Order out of the ditch the previous owner left it in. If there is anyone left in the NPO who can, it is you.

Corath, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish. But Ivan Moldavi was the best Emperor of all time. OF ALL TIME!

LOL OWN'D!

@Legend of the Sky - I admit, Sunstar had me beat...

Edited by King Alias