Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever discovered anything you haven't whined at?

Always with the conclusion-jumping. I didn't say Cortath was a bad choice (only time will tell on that one), I said he was a safe one. As a wise man once said;

Always in motion, the future is.

Those with eyes already know what my hopes for this shift are.

Always with the conclusion-jumping. I didn't say Cortath was a bad choice (only time will tell on that one), I said he was a safe one. As a wise man once said;

Those with eyes already know what my hopes for this shift are.

Lord Boris didn't say that you said he was a bad choice. He said that you were whining. Which you were. Who exactly would be a bold choice for emperor? Unless you start looking for non-IOs.

Was I now? That would falsely imply I had anything to do with a decision making process I was systematically excluded from. As for reputation, of that I have no doubt. Considering you never dealt with me, that is an awfully bold statement. However, I do admit I may have to defer to your judgment on driving alliances into ditches, you certainly have more experience than I in that regard.

I see at the end you just completely lost it. Terrorist? Death wishes? You should go back on your meds, clearly you aren't presentable without them.

You're right, you didn't drive NPO into a ditch. You just sat in the back whining "Are we there yet?"

Either you were completely out of the loop and irrelevant to anything, or you helped burn down the premiere alliance in the history of the world. Either way, you come out below pezstar, and most of the rest of the world. Having fun picking between your options.

Not entirely sure why anyone would whine. Corath is a quite a fine choice really, level headed, diplomatic, and approachable. Though can be abbrasive if rubbed the wrong way or annoyed, that isn't a bad thing entirely.

Those of you worried about eating a Cortath can always eat a Blackbird instead it just may not taste as good as a cow. ;)

Edited by BarbulaM1

Cortath was one of the few in NPO who took an active role in helping GATO work through our viceroy period with NPO. He was very friendly, and a lot of GATOans got to know him well. I'm honestly fairly pleased with this development, though Baka should really be Emperor.

Cortath was one of the few in NPO who took an active role in helping GATO work through our viceroy period with NPO. He was very friendly, and a lot of GATOans got to know him well. I'm honestly fairly pleased with this development, though Baka should really be Emperor.

:wub: Baka, Cortath is alright though!