Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Good riddance, and I hope you find time to hang out with former emperors like FrancosSpain.

As clever as your use of words may be, don't buy into the myth of FrancosSpain. I've heard from a couple of senior ex-Pacificans that, somewhere beyond Planet Bob, FrancosSpain is alive and well. Apparently he made a brief visit to this world, but did not find it to his liking.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for clarification, just because Mary is the Regent didn't mean she was next in line to be Emperor. The Emperor at the time can choose whoever he/she wants to succeed him/her. It doesn't always have to be the Regent.

This sound very much like, "do not matter how much work you do, only friends get promoted"

This sound very much like, "do not matter how much work you do, only friends get promoted"

In my experience, Cortath has been the hardest-working Pacifican government member for quite some time now. I think your bias is clouding your judgment, Timeline. Give the guy a chance.

In my experience, Cortath has been the hardest-working Pacifican government member for quite some time now. I think your bias is clouding your judgment, Timeline. Give the guy a chance.

I am sure you will know NPO has many hard working government members, but I am sure Cortath was picked not due to his skill within CN but mainly due to the fact he is old !@#$%*

I am sure you will know NPO has many hard working government members, but I am sure Cortath was picked not due to his skill within CN but mainly due to the fact he is old !@#$%*

He was one of the most recently appointed IOs, rising to that post on April 7th of this year. He is so far from the old guard of NPO... Well your criticism would be akin to criticizing NSO for having inexperienced leadership. :D

First it was because he was friends with "important" people, now its because of his seniority. Whats next? because of his cool nick? are you going to stick to one reason or make up more when one gets disproven?

Edited by silentkiller

First it was because he was friends with "important" people, now its because of his seniority. Whats next? because of his cool nick?

I'm not sure that you comprehend how important it is to have a cool name if you want to go places in politics.

If you dont know what kind of ship Cortath runs, I kindly request you quit speaking out of your second mouth.

Cortath is utterly qualified for the position, and has more experience running successful organizations than most of the other IO's to begin with. His "skill" is very real, as is your ignorance.