Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crab people.
Electron_Sponge: Mothmen!

Lord_Valentine: You know ES, did it ever cross your mind to actually, you know, maybe try to say something intelligent for once? I mean Jesus H. Christ, it was sort of funny once, but 3,000 attempts later and only Chron is laughing, maybe it’s time to think about shutting the %@#* up!

Ah, the good days.

The Good Old Fashioned School of Loverboys?

I think you mean the Handsome Boy Modeling School.

Congratulations on your appointment. This could be a good time to take over as your goals for the time being seem to be clear.

I know of an alliance that grew a lot with reparations as a uniter.

Actually, the IOs really only rule when the Emperor is so weak that he allows them to run about however they'd like. Any leader with a minute amount of spine can put a quick stop to that. Just figured I'd point that out.

So should we hail the IO's for leading NPO to new heights over the last two years ?

So should we hail the IO's for leading NPO to new heights over the last two years ?

They really had no part in that. It was the Old Guard of the NPO under people like Ivan who made the NPO what it is. Shortly after Moo took over and redid the system, appointing an undue amount of IOs (mostly under qualified friends), things started to decline. Somehow the clung to the top, but believe me, it was more due to luck than merit. One thing that is their own doing, and I hesitate not to give them their much deserved credit, is leading the NPO into the hole that it is in today. Knock up job guys.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Good luck, Pacifica. Like many others I shall be interested to see whether this represents a genuine change in direction for the NPO. For your sake, I hope you haven't signed up for more of the same.

Only time will tell, I suppose.

Actually, the true rulers are the Illuminati, Freemasons, Trilateral Commission, and the Rockefellers.

Don't forget the Reptilians, either.

Crab people.

And the Underpants Gnomes. Ignore their machinations at your peril.

O/ Cortath, whoever the hell you are

o/ NPO

o/ Moo

Oh, and if you think the NPO are on the brink, they you don't know what you are talking about. They're miles away from any kind of brink. I know about brinks.

Oh and isn't Cortath in a lovely position? It goes badly, well he can hardly be blamed... and if it goes well, he gets all the praise. I'd take that responsibility.

Edited by Hymenbreach

[15:32] #nsa unable to join channel (address is banned)

You got my hopes up.

Because people abuse their ops and kick people merely out of personal distaste. I will give you a hint: This is part of the problem.

Hopefully Cort will realize it and fix this. Good luck mate.

They really had no part in that. It was the Old Guard of the NPO under people like Ivan who made the NPO what it is. Shortly after Moo took over and redid the system, appointing an undue amount of IOs (mostly under qualified friends), things started to decline. Somehow the clung to the top, but believe me, it was more due to luck than merit. One thing that is their own doing, and I hesitate not to give them their much deserved credit, is leading the NPO into the hole that it is in today. Knock up job guys.

For some reason i like you so much more