Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

A long time coming but I’ll gladly say good luck to you moo as Emperor Emeritus and congratulations to Emperor Blackbird.

Will this be a good or bad change for pacifica? Only time will tell one can only hope that the new Emperor has been reading the replies to topic and is noting some of the gems of advice from some of the best players in the game. I never joined the NPO as I heard the tenets of its old meritocratic ideals were not adhered to. I hope you can bring back the Pacifica I was proud to be allied to. But for not I’ll watch and wait and reserve my judgement. The weight of one of the oldest and grandest alliances rests on your shoulders Cortath, I hope your up to the task.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so ends the rule of Moo. Enjoy your retirement. You were an honorable foe when we fought each other in this great war. Good luck to you Cortath. I hope that you are pro-active in repairing the schisms, new and old, that you inherit...

I am very surprised to see Cortath appointed to emperor. And very pleased. In my talkings with Cortath he has frequently been very clear and easy to understand. He has also more often than not been completely out of touch with reality. That should make for an interesting combination.

That's not understood at all. Mushroom Kingdom is widely considered to be a major alliance, and they've never been sanctioned to my knowledge.

They did get to be the voice of many sanctioned alliances. Oh wait... that was just one of them. Nvm.

WOOOOSH

That was the sound of my post going over your head.

Perhaps his original post went over your head. And his reply was on level with your reply. Really I see it as more of this.

So in the sense of fairness.

WOOOOSH

That was the sound of the air going out of your insult.

Though I have not always agreed with the politics of the NPO, Moo shaped bob, and was (probably still is) one of the most influential people on planet bob. I bid you a happy retirement.

I truly hope Emperor Cortath can realize his goals for the NPO.

Moo I with you the best with yourself. Although I didn't like the way your alliance was run, when you were always very kind to me in talking with you and it helped me appreciate you more. I wish you the best, what I wish for your alliance however may be contradictory...

Best wishes to Moo in his retirement.

Cortath.. good luck with Pacifica and moving forward into the new Pacifican Age... May your leadership be granted enlightenment and foresight as you pursue a better futura for your alliance.

oo/ NPO

oo/ Moo

oo/ Cortath

*ooc: Best of luck with the wee ones at home Moo :) /ooc*

Moo, congratulations on a job well done. May your retirement be everything you want it to be. You have been a great friend to our alliance and to me personally. Invicta One is at your disposal any time you want to fly to Amsterdam for some partying, like that time we... well, you remember.

;)

Cortath, Invicta wishes you well in your new position. You have some big shoes, and a grand tradition, to fulfill. I know you will rise to the challenge.

o/ Moo!

o/ Cortath!

o/ NPO!

What happened to Mary?

She was next in line to become Emperor, no?

Cortath is good guy though, you should do good. Good luck comrades.

o/NPO

o/Apoc

o/Cortath

Miss ya guys

Just for clarification, just because Mary is the Regent didn't mean she was next in line to be Emperor. The Emperor at the time can choose whoever he/she wants to succeed him/her. It doesn't always have to be the Regent.

Edited by BLUELINE976

Aye, It would of been interesting. Though, I could foresee a darker future with NPO should mary of become the empress. The scene from Hell Boy in the future best portrays this.

I cant help but get the funny feeling that getting the NPO emperor crown is a lot like winning the Oscars :P

9-29-09: Moo Cow is gone, but FAN is still here. How many folks didn't see that one coming back during VietFAN?

Good riddance, and I hope you find time to hang out with former emperors like FrancosSpain.

EAT MOR CHIKIN

Edited by General Bragg

9-29-09: Moo Cow is gone, but FAN is still here. How many folks didn't see that one coming back during VietFAN?

Good riddance, and I hope you find time to hang out with former emperors like FrancosSpain.

EAT MOR CHIKIN

Moo's still in the alliance, and will still be an important part of Gov.