Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well chosen Moo.

Cortath, this has been a long time in the making for you. As a leading scholar on the merits and intricacies of Francoism, I look forward to your autocratic rule over the New Pacific Order. Congratulations to you.

The Imperator Emeritus, TrotskysRevenge, has served as our Emperor for over two years and is the longest serving leader of any major alliance in the world and in Pacifican history.

This statement is incorrect. It should read:

The Imperatot Emeritus, TrotskysRevenge, has served as our Emperor for over two yeas and is the longest serving lead in Pacifican history.

He was not, and has never been, the longest serving leader of any major alliance in the world.

The Order of Light's (TOOL's) grahamkeatley continues to serve and began serving prior to Moo's accension to the throne. Exactlly 6 days prior

Please Edit post for accuracy

The Order of Light's (TOOL's) grahamkeatley continues to serve and began serving prior to Moo's accension to the throne. Exactlly 6 days prior

as much as this post by my fellow TOOL came out of the blue (thnx dukes V_V), unless the sources are wrong (and gladly correct me if we're wrong) he's actually right on this fact *TOOL was Founded on January 23 2007 and Grahamkeatley's been the Lord Captain Commander since day one, which TrotskyRevenge 1st became Emperor for New Pacific Order on January 29 2007 (though wiki's are never perfect) and if this has (or will - hopefully not) cause any problems - I apologize for such.

back on topic - though I never was either a fan or a critic of Moo-cows; you're time in charge of NPO and the influence made during such has changed the game a bunch, so good luck w/ your retirement and good luck to Cortath in taking the helm (I for one look forward to see where NPO will go from today onwards)

edit: minor grammar error :P

Edited by dragonknight1000

I'm not impressed. Where the First Emperor was a conqueror, the second a diplomat, and the third a power-broker, this one shall merely be a caretaker of an alliance in hospice.

Emperor Caretaker, I do not envy you your position.

ITT: Margrave sees into TEH FUCHURE WIT HIS MAJICALL POWRS

as much as this post by my fellow TOOL came out of the blue (thnx dukes V_V), unless the sources are wrong (and gladly correct me if we're wrong) he's actually right on this fact *TOOL was Founded on January 23 2007 and Grahamkeatley's been the Lord Captain Commander since day one, which TrotskyRevenge 1st became Emperor for New Pacific Order on January 29 2007 (though wiki's are never perfect) and if this has (or will - hopefully not) cause any problems - I apologize for such.

back on topic - though I never was either a fan or a critic of Moo-cows; you're time in charge of NPO and the influence made during such has changed the game a bunch, so good luck w/ your retirement and good luck to Cortath in taking the helm (I for one look forward to see where NPO will go from today onwards)

edit: minor grammar error :P

Tygaland has been Supreme Chancellor of the Siberian Tiger Alliance since January 22nd, 2007.

by major, both parties understand the meaning to be: santioned at any one time, past or present

That's not understood at all. Mushroom Kingdom is widely considered to be a major alliance, and they've never been sanctioned to my knowledge.

Also, I forgot that Tyga stepped down for one day to go back to being Emperor of Polaris. Bah.

Edit: Ditto Grämlins.

Edit2: And Athens. And Umbrella. And Nueva Vida.

Edit3: Heck, and a lot of others.

Edited by Jyrinx

That's not understood at all. Mushroom Kingdom is widely considered to be a major alliance, and they've never been sanctioned to my knowledge.

Also, I forgot that Tyga stepped down for one day to go back to being Emperor of Polaris. Bah.

Either way we win then. :P

-Bama

He took a break one other time. Zulchep was Supreme Chancellor for a few weeks. In any case, it's irrelevant.

Congratulations and good luck to Cortath, I hope you are given a fair shot at turning your alliance around.

Enjoy your retirement, Moo.

You forgot TDSM8. Most major alliance in the history of the CyberVerse and of Planet Bob in particular.

EDIT: Hrm...thought more people were posting. Sorry for the double post.

Edited by AgentofChaos

He took a break one other time. Zulchep was Supreme Chancellor for a few weeks. In any case, it's irrelevant.

Congratulations and good luck to Cortath, I hope you are given a fair shot at turning your alliance around.

Enjoy your retirement, Moo.

Wasn't Mary and Ivan in control for sometime as well?