Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would surprise me if I was surprised by this announcement. Surprisingly enough, what would've been a most surprising announcement a few days ago lacks the surprise part of the surprising. Unless you coin it unsurprising. So anyway, I am not surprised by this should've-been-surprised-but-not-surprising-anymore-surprise-announcement announcement.

Wait what?

Change at last.

After everything that has happened, everything that was done to me, Cortath is still someone I have faith and trust in. He is someone I respect. I hope that he can make all the changes Pacifica needs that I failed to.

Best of luck and greatest speed, Cortath, in pulling the Order out of the ditch the previous owner left it in. If there is anyone left in the NPO who can, it is you.

Don't. You were very much a part of the shove into that ditch, and were even more a part of the horrible reputation the NPO has. You don't get to pretend that you had nothing to do with it now that you aren't a part of it anymore. Moo is an absolute pleasure to deal with compared to you. You are a Cyberverse terrorist. You should be laying in the ditch with a nuclear missile down your throat.

Don't. You were very much a part of the shove into that ditch, and were even more a part of the horrible reputation the NPO has. You don't get to pretend that you had nothing to do with it now that you aren't a part of it anymore. Moo is an absolute pleasure to deal with compared to you. You are a Cyberverse terrorist. You should be laying in the ditch with a nuclear missile down your throat.

Cold.

That says it all. :P

Aww dang it. Now I feel old because new rules aren't going to remember Moo in six months. D: They'll have to be told stories by the old rulers!

Dang you, Cow, for stepping down. Nah, good luck to you in the future. It is never an easy decision when you've led an alliance as long as you have. I wish NPO good luck in the shift. A change such as this has major impacts and will be a learning curve in months to come as dynamics shift with a new leader. Here is to a safe journey.