Non Grata Cashes in their IOU

Federation of Armed Nations

The Federation of Armed Nations has been around the block more than once. We have been there, done that, and earned every T-Shirt along the way.

And along that block, FAN has made some friends, made some enemies, and issued a handful of IOUs.

But who is FAN? Why are they posting? Why am I still reading this? These are all valid questions in 2022.

For those that do not know FAN or how they operate; they guarantee specific freedoms to their full members. Two freedoms guaranteed to full members of FAN are the following:

II. The freedom of all full members to possess and use any arm they can obtain for the purposes of self defense, defense of others, hunting, recreational purposes, just to watch things blow up or any other reason shall not be infringed for any reason, at any time, by anyone.

III. The freedom of all members to defend themselves and allies will always be held without exception.

But FAN does not stop there. There is a clause in the FAN Schematic that states the following:

IV. OFFENSIVE WARZ!!!!!

1. Base Member - Must get signoff from a Honored Member who will assume all responsibility.

2. Distinguished Member - Fire Ze Missles, just don't be an idiot and make FAN look bad.

3. Honored Member - If you've made it this far you know the drill.

Now, back to those IOUs. Today, Non Grata has cashed in their IOU and has asked us to conduct military operations against *checks notes*… The Green Agreement. Wait, sorry. Viridian Entente.

That is a French ass name, Entente.

I, Mackay Warrior, an honored member of FAN, senator, and Head Tattle-Taler, do signoff on all offensive wars by all FAN members against Viridian Entente. I assume full responsibility for our actions.

Think we sound like a fun group? Just wait.

Edited by Mackaywarrior

1 minute ago, firingline said:

Not exactly what I had in mind when I invited FAN to join the war last night...

Not going to lie, I was chuckling when I saw that.

I cannot believe I actually get to see FAN roll out one more time. This really made my day. 

o/

Great video, great to see FAN wake up, not great to see that they woke up to fight VE. It's like watching two senior citizens in a mud wrestle in the retirement home lawn. Don't sprain your wrist when you hit the "Launch Nukes" button!