Doom Venit, Doom Vidit, Doom Vicit.

Tevron

unknown.png

Doom Wolves Have CLAWS

Article I

Doom Wolves and CLAWS have a non-aggression pact. We will not war with each other.   

Article 2

Doom Wolves and CLAWS will share information and gossip.  Clearly this includes potential threats.  This is for real.  It’s not a clause in our treaty just because everyone puts it in treaties.  We have each other on speed dial.  The rest of the world has been warned.  

Article 3

We may back each other in war (raiding or declared alliance war - it doesn’t matter), with financial aid, assistance politically and so on  for whatever reason if we please.  If we don’t please, then we will not.  This is NOT because of lack of commitment to each other.  Anyone who thinks so is in error.   It’s simply nice to be flexible.

Article 4

This is the clause tehol likes in treaties.  CLAWS promises to make a good faith effort to fill Doom Wolves aid slots over others when possible.  Oh what, tehol...it’s supposed to be the other way around? Not THIS time.

Article 5

This treaty will remain in effect until one of three events happen.  A) Doomsphere alliances get off their BUTT and form a bloc, in which case the bloc > this treaty or B) Al Bundy starts a new alliance because two treaty ties are too much for his tastes or C) Al Bundy, though he loves CLAWS big time, gets utterly fed up with CLAWS “cyber nations politics” style,  disbands Doom Wolves and joins Non Grata to see if Non Grata has any balls.  

tl:dr ODoA Treaty between CLAWS and Doom Wolves

Signed,

For CLAWS

@Jazzy95, Supreme Sultan of Scratchposts
@White Chocolate, GATO Dictator Elect

Grand Inquisitor: @Randalla

Minister of Internal Affairs: @tehol
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Couping Jazzy, SBN Card-carrier, Ministabber Expat, Bard of RFI, Beach Summer Fun Buddy: @Tevron
Minister-At-Large: @Magical Muslim

For Doom Wolves,

@AL Bundy High School Football Legend
@Admiral Alexander - Minister of Doom aka Al's Hammer

Edited by Tevron
NATO DIDN'T SIGN

6 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Literally praying that someone activates Article 5 Section C.

Congrats on the treaty! Best of luck in finding some more commies and/or moralists to roll!

😏. I had just commented on Discord that I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice!  

Hail Doom Wolves!

Hail CLAWS!  

1 hour ago, firingline said:

Why is GATO announcing this treaty?

1 hour ago, Krihelion said:

GATO is voting for CLAWS gov now?

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

This GATO thing is missing like 80 signatures. This is kinda sus.

I will not change my pip, the CLAWS pip sucks I'm sorry Jazzy.

So many things to say.

I’m utterly shocked that alliances now a days are willing to reach so far across the web to create new relationships. Truly inspiring for the rest of us.

In all seriousness though I’m only here so I don’t get fined (and for Article 5, please activate article 5.)

Edited by kerschbs

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Imagine being in GATO and then deciding to downgrade to something even worse.  Not many options there, but you pulled it off.

You could join Claws too, fair warning that their initiation would be a challenge. It consists of an entire 24hrs without complaining. After that it’s easy, just need to read volumes one through one-hundred-and-eighty consisting of the complete works and principles of Jazzy, followed by a few basic math classes led by tehol and then a proper etiquette in diplomatic affairs course taught by White Chocolate. You get a free t-shirt too

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You could join Claws too, fair warning that their initiation would be a challenge. It consists of an entire 24hrs without complaining. After that it’s easy, just need to read volumes one through one-hundred-and-eighty consisting of the complete works and principles of Jazzy, followed by a few basic math classes led by tehol and then a proper etiquette in diplomatic affairs course taught by White Chocolate. You get a free t-shirt too

Where do I sign up?  I like free t-shirts.

On 11/5/2021 at 8:21 PM, Tevron said:

I will not change my pip, the CLAWS pip sucks I'm sorry Jazzy.

On 11/5/2021 at 8:44 PM, Jazzy95 said:

Best I can do is make it worse

I may have found a solution.  

On 11/7/2021 at 9:23 AM, berbers said:

Not a legit treaty, NATO did not sign

Fair point.