An Official Announcement from MI6

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see that MI6 have actually engaged... took their time though, hell even Non Grata are already in the fight!

They are only in because the Polar Bears smelt Caustic on SNX

tumblr_loz3f8WaBP1qamwa1o1_500.gif

Then everyone jumped on the polar bears to ride them

108214.jpg

Then IRON came in because Sparta kicked out.

Cs1xsYn.gif

So Mi6 came in with a license to thrill...

You got me, when nothing better to say I always opt to piss off people I don't like...works everytime... :awesome: o/ IRON

I can't believe you are still posting on he OWF as if anyone gives a damn about a person who jumps from micro to micro, begs peace when he is shattered and tries to puff up constantly like he is important.

Move along.

I can't believe you are still posting on he OWF as if anyone gives a damn about a person who jumps from micro to micro, begs peace when he is shattered and tries to puff up constantly like he is important.

Move along.

I mean, I still do it too!

edit: actually, I don't think I ever beg for peace now that I think about it.

Edited by Mogar

On topic: Respect for Mi6 in this thread. Good going. That said, give it to 'em, IRON o/ 

Off topic (sigh):

Today I learned DT will only defend allies in wars they will be on the winning side of.

Ok. Lol. 

Let's not be too hasty Mogar. This will be a very long war.

People aways say that. Sometimes it's true. It's starting out slowly enough. Guess it might happen. 

Most assuredly. Want to see if I can hit 15m this war. :D

Does this look like a thread that has anything to do with DT? Or does it look a thread dedicated to MI6 and IRON. 

Amen. More MI6 and IRON, less DT, pl0x (though I cannot resist at least a few replies).

None of our allies were attacked last war, we had allies enter aggressively, and not request nor desire our assistance.  So 50/50?  No.

I would say we didn't join in on the gang bang.

Good point. We could have very easily joined a curbstomp, but chose not to do so. However, I'm sure you or any would-be haters will find fault with not joining in on a curbstomp. How's the saying go? Haters gonna what?

Very good point. I would like to point out though I was in GATO last war fighting against those asinine terms. Let's also be honest, those terms were much less about PM and more an opportunistic way to get a little more restriction on NPO post war because everyone and their mother seems to be afraid of them. 

But seriously, we are hitting an alliance who is something like 3x our ns, and already getting countered by Umb who everyone and their mother knew was coming for us. Letting them have 100% of the initiative picking targets is not a smart choice.

Please stop pretending that strategy is a thing that exists.

Everyone knows that if you go to peace mode you are a coward, and if you stay in war mode you are amazing.

I thought you would have learned this by now kersch.

You literally aligned with the "A declaration on one is a declaration on all" sphere... no stinking treaty ties needed.

Well if we want to play that card, Umbrella was part of that coalition and still has ties to the coalition.

Frankly, DoWing IRON and getting hit by VE/Umb and who knows who else will join in, isn't that enough for y'all? Shit, by the end of this war, MI6 will be hurting there is no doubt to this. Let NPO hit us if y'all really want to use this thread to bitch about terms given to NPO by many alliances including Umbrella. I am down for that. Not gonna be much left for NPO or anyone else considering the level of coverage we already got on us. 

Frankly, DoWing IRON and getting hit by VE/Umb and who knows who else will join in, isn't that enough for y'all? !@#$, by the end of this war, MI6 will be hurting there is no doubt to this. Let NPO hit us if y'all really want to use this thread to !@#$%* about terms given to NPO by many alliances including Umbrella. I am down for that. Not gonna be much left for NPO or anyone else considering the level of coverage we already got on us. 

Your terms start now - get me to 5mil casualties. Go!

Frankly, DoWing IRON and getting hit by VE/Umb and who knows who else will join in, isn't that enough for y'all?

Nope, because it isn't them personally doing the rolling, it took what, three losses to get it out of the system for Pacifica?