An Official Announcement from MI6

Took you guys long enough, although we're still waiting on you TOP.

Also what's the point declaring if you're not gonna have any of your top tier members in war mode?

Edited by Samus

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak carefully, for your answer will have an impact on how hard I lobby our Council to keep you at eternal war, or whether I consider you to be somewhat civilised and worthy of existence.

Scone as in cone, or Scone as in con?

Scone as in cone mate. all the time. :D

Also, if we are doin the whole eternal war against IRON thing again, can I lobby to not be Ramirus? I think Myth would make a much better Ramirus.

Don't put that kind of thing in Doch's hands, he's still upset about not being atop our casualty leader board.

I will lead it one of these days...

Took you guys long enough, although we're still waiting on you TOP.

Also what's the point declaring if you're not gonna have any of your top tier members in war mode?

Hey now... I may not be as big as some of you guys but I am still considered a top tier nation. :(

I heard there was a tea party going on.

Yup, sorry we are late. Apparently the invitation was lost in the mail...

Edited by Dochartaigh

MI6 has been mostly quiet this war.  And is coming in to honor a treaty without much crap talking.  Seems to me somebody has learned a few things.  Let us hope this is a trend that continues and MI6 can escape its pariah status and go on to live up to its potential.  IRON well, this is no threat to you but, good luck anyway.    

Glad to see someone appreciates my appeal for a toned down DOW. To the folks in IRON, sorry I couldn't be on for last night (hence the PM) but I'll be seeing you soon. No hard feelings, let's have a fun war and hopefully a glorious pursuit of casualties.

We appear to be at war with Umbrella, though they have posted no declaration of war nor do they have a treaty link to IRON.

Most interesting.

Assume they are rogues and deal with them as such.

Umbrella prepare for EZI threats.

We appear to be at war with Umbrella, though they have posted no declaration of war nor do they have a treaty link to IRON.

Most interesting.

No one is surprised and no one will care considering this is pretty standard operating procedure for them (hitting anyone in the opposite coalitions upper tier.) I for one look forward to trading pixels with Umb again.

Besides that I'm just going to ignore Samus's post. 

No one is surprised and no one will care considering this is pretty standard operating procedure for them (hitting anyone in the opposite coalitions upper tier.) I for one look forward to trading pixels with Umb again.

My concern is merely for the four mutual allies of ours who have now been placed in a most unfortunate predicament.

These things happen in global wars, your declaration on IRON for example puts Valhalla in the exact same position.

Not to mi6 tho man. They're changing how the game is played.

That's not really ignoring bud. :)

These things happen in global wars, your declaration on IRON for example puts Valhalla in the exact same position.

Well, aside from the little problem with me being obligated by treaty to hit IRON, I'd agree with you - and I've expressed regret regarding this to Valhalla.  Despite the prevailing opinions of Bob, I've never had ill intent towards IRON.