An Official Announcement from MI6

Does this look like a thread that has anything to do with DT? Or does it look a thread dedicated to MI6 and IRON.

This is Mogar's thread now. Go find one of your own.

Well that sucks... :(

Every thread is a Mogar thread.

We'll show ourselves out.

You better!

I do repeat my, enjoy your dozen or so counter declarations you'll receive tomorrow!

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back into town, realized this happened.  To the two guys in MI6 that I like, sorry.  To the rest of them, I guess you'll be officially curb stomped.  

Have fun.  

Burn them to ashes, then piss on the dust, IRON.

And all of the sudden I have Elton John stuck in my head.

Look, we had the table laid out, the cake ready, the tea in the teapot, and we've had to sit and wait for ages. Now the food is cold, the tea is tepid, and all our efforts are wasted.

I'm sorry, but this just isn't good enough. None of you are going to get any pudding.

o/ IRON

I think it's "Can you feel the love tonight."

The much lesser known "Burn them to ashes and piss on their dust," didn't sell particularly well around the planet., though it did have its moments in certain spheres.

Truthfully I like his latest Bob Theatre performance of "I'm an EMP man," and "I guess that's why they call it the OWF."

Edited by IYIyTh

Look, we had the table laid out, the cake ready, the tea in the teapot, and we've had to sit and wait for ages. Now the food is cold, the tea is tepid, and all our efforts are wasted.

I'm sorry, but this just isn't good enough. None of you are going to get any pudding.

o/ IRON

Who wants blood pudding anyways? Have you seen that stuff? 

also, I have fresh tea, scones, and biscuits at my place though Rhiz, cymru, and crozier are in the midst of remodeling my nation so be careful where you step...

also, I have fresh tea, scones, and biscuits at my place though Rhiz, cymru, and crozier are in the midst of remodeling my nation so be careful where you step...

We thought we'd give you a hand with that remodel Doch. :)

We heard you had a few walls you wanted knocked down, so we decided to chip in and help ya with that for free.  Sorry if we took a bit too many walls down...we had a few beers in us :)

What if its Yorkshire pudding? you take some of that, some jam, it's delicious.

I honestly don't know what yorkshire pudding is...

We heard you had a few walls you wanted knocked down, so we decided to chip in and help ya with that for free.  Sorry if we took a bit too many walls down...we had a few beers in us :)

No problem. I was figuring on remodeling everything at some point. May as well get it all done at once! Also, send me some beers, the one thing y'all did was knock down the best bar in my nation. :(

Speak carefully, for your answer will have an impact on how hard I lobby our Council to keep you at eternal war, or whether I consider you to be somewhat civilised and worthy of existence.

Scone as in cone, or Scone as in con?

Speak carefully, for your answer will have an impact on how hard I lobby our Council to keep you at eternal war, or whether I consider you to be somewhat civilised and worthy of existence.

Don't put that kind of thing in Doch's hands, he's still upset about not being atop our casualty leader board.

I believe he means Scone as in Scone.

Speak carefully, for your answer will have an impact on how hard I lobby our Council to keep you at eternal war, or whether I consider you to be somewhat civilised and worthy of existence.Scone as in cone, or Scone as in con?

Eternal war against IRON sounds fun, almost as fun as it would be against R&R