An Official Announcement from MI6

Well, aside from the little problem with me being obligated by treaty to hit IRON, I'd agree with you - and I've expressed regret regarding this to Valhalla.  Despite the prevailing opinions of Bob, I've never had ill intent towards IRON.

Hahaha. How can you say this with a straight face?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, aside from the little problem with me being obligated by treaty to hit IRON, I'd agree with you - and I've expressed regret regarding this to Valhalla.  Despite the prevailing opinions of Bob, I've never had ill intent towards IRON.

That's true, though treaties are always selectively activated in these situations. But I'm not going to go down the rabbit hole of how much you owe mutual allies and allies of allies in wartime. Enjoy the war.

That's not really ignoring bud. :)

Touche sir, touche. 

But seriously, I'm not pushing for silly terms, acrimonious posts, hyperbolic reactions, or any of that nonsense. It's war, let's leave all the bs behind us and blow up some pixels. We can sort out the details later. 

For the record, attacks have been launched through the REDACTED treaty chain. You'll find out soon enough. ;)

However, we do reserve the right to hit anyone who hits a coalition partner. More than enough restraint as many are aware has been shown towards MI6 by IRON and Umbrella, allowing them this opportunity for a heavily peace moded entrance as a counter. not really for MI6's sake, though.

Edited by Monster

Assume they are rogues and deal with them as such.

Umbrella prepare for EZI threats.

Well played Samus.

I've got no problem with your obligation to hit us via your treaty with Sparta. I think the last half of your post is a bit disingenuous however and I, like Monster, can't help but wonder if you said that with a straight face.

No need to wish good luck as luck has nothing to do with it, diplomacy ftw!  Enjoy playing war against MI6.  If only they would have given us some love instead...

o/ IRON

o/ tW

o/ The rest of the gang over at IRON

/see you after the war for the real fireworks!

Do you do anything other than talk? I'll put tech on it that you won't follow up.

I look forward to you assisting in my post war recovery then, I do not believe you know who you are talking to if you feel I am not willing to put my nation where my mouth is.

I look forward to you assisting in my post war recovery then, I do not believe you know who you are talking to if you feel I am not willing to put my nation where my mouth is.

maybe it would be better for everyone involved if you just left your mouth closed.

maybe it would be better for everyone involved if you just left your mouth closed.

Well that's not going to happen.

Can we just have one dedicated Mogar thread, instead of fifty that he just takes over?  It might improve the experience for everyone.

No, we cannot.

Also, if we are doin the whole eternal war against IRON thing again, can I lobby to not be Ramirus? I think Myth would make a much better Ramirus.

Myth clearly would make a great Ramirus but only if he commits to crapping on his friends with the same tenacity he craps on his enemies.  That was Ram's great strength.  Myth may be a little too smart (and loyal) for that.    

Going to have to back Doch in casualty race now.

Sweet! Many thanks mate. 

Yorkshire puddings are the food of the gods...

Yorkshire_Pudding.jpg

Make a huge dish of yorkshire pudding then put your sunday lunch in it. NOM NOM NOM

That actually does sound pretty good.

Myth clearly would make a great Ramirus but only if he commits to crapping on his friends with the same tenacity he craps on his enemies.  That was Ram's great strength.  Myth may be a little too smart (and loyal) for that.    

True, very true. oh and ego. I have never met anyone with a larger ego than Ram. Like seriously, Ram has a larger ego than Kanye West... And it is even less deserved than Kanye's.

Well i like IRON alot, but I respect Mi6 for helping it's ally (unlike other AA's tied to Polar/Sparta)

So have a good fight!

O/ IRON
O/ Mi6

Agreed. Major respect for MI6 having balls.

We can take that respect away from Umbrella.. between the backstabbing of platysphereTOP and now hitting MI6 to fuck over four other mutual allies we can see they have no respect for allies other than a means to an end.

Though I would argue there is nothing wrong with that. Those that are concerned with morality (beyond its potential diplomatic value) will never amount to anything in this world.

Nevertheless to all my allies and friends I beg you heed my warning to be wary of Umbrella because, at the end of the day, no matter what assurances you've been told or blood you've spilt, they have shown time and time again they will throw you away as soon as they see an advantage in doing so. Edited by Unknown Smurf