An Official Announcement from MI6

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop pretending that strategy is a thing that exists.

Everyone knows that if you go to peace mode you are a coward, and if you stay in war mode you are amazing.

I thought you would have learned this by now kersch.

We will teach him.

Which is naturally why you joined an alliance that supported them. Keep up the good fight. o/

Now you're just being lazy. It turns out I'm gov now, and for as long as I am I would never allow MI6 to push for terms like that again. You're also ignoring that the rep demands didn't start from us, but that is besides the point. I am actually fighting the good fight, and have the ability to change lots of things I have issues with. Thanks for the support!

At risk of stating what has already been said, complaining about or trying to justify peace mode is stupid because most everyone has been on both sides of that argument.

Peace mode isn't good. Peace mode isn't bad. It just is. It doesn't require an argument every time.

I've made the argument elsewhere that anything within the limits of our world's mechanics is self-evidently licit. (If it -- whatever "it" is -- can be done, then doing it is morally neutral.) Nobody listened. :(

I'll be surprised if anyone listens now.

Nice try, though.

I've made the argument elsewhere that anything within the limits of our world's mechanics is self-evidently licit. (If it -- whatever "it" is -- can be done, then doing it is morally neutral.) Nobody listened. :(

I'll be surprised if anyone listens now.

Nice try, though.

For what it's worth, I'd agree with you on that. Unfortunately, most of us agree or disagree with such things mostly based on political convenience, so yeah, no one will listen.

This puts Valhalla in an already awkward position. Unfortunate to see friends on both sides fighting each other.

Boo hoo. What do you expect from signing treaties with two sides that want to kill each other? Then again, that is the Valhalla strategy. Never need to actually honor those treaties, allies on both sides and all.

I can't believe you are still posting on he OWF as if anyone gives a damn about a person who jumps from micro to micro, begs peace when he is shattered and tries to puff up constantly like he is important.

Move along.

I have never begged goonies for peace and merely asked what terms were available for my men in that war which I rejected your surrender demands so you told me I could just leave with no surrender which I refused to do until I knew war was over...matter of fact goons pratically begged me to leave LN!...I was never shattered and crushed all your little punks you sent at me and then some...Limitless Nexus smoked goons and did way more damage than any goons did and only success you losers had was against 2 week old noobs fighting your nuclear nations in 5k ranges, All you accomplished was running 5 brand new players out of game...You are a punk joke and your AA is crap unless it's fighting a micro with no support or allies...you move along chump or come at me so I can smash your little boyfriends again... :ehm: Speaking of which when are you cowards gonna back your allies? No micros to DoW on?

Edited by Stonewall14

Boo hoo. What do you expect from signing treaties with two sides that want to kill each other? Then again, that is the Valhalla strategy. Never need to actually honor those treaties, allies on both sides and all.

Well, I wasn't expecting much. It's just the way the dice was rolled and it is what it is. As for this being a strategy of Valhalla, I can't comment on that since I'm stil fairly a new member and I don't know what goes on behind closed doors. However, as a member I will trust that decisions made by Valhalla's leadership is the right one.

Now you're just being lazy. It turns out I'm gov now, and for as long as I am I would never allow MI6 to push for terms like that again. You're also ignoring that the rep demands didn't start from us, but that is besides the point. I am actually fighting the good fight, and have the ability to change lots of things I have issues with. Thanks for the support!

I hope you have mountain-climbing gear. Looking down your membership, you have an uphill battle ahead of you my old friend.

We aren't all bad guys. :( 

You have many members that I genuinely like. That does not detract from the damage already done by having an entire culture based on spending the last year and a half trying to land 1 line zingers on the OWF rather than making an effort to forge new bonds. 

You have many members that I genuinely like. That does not detract from the damage already done by having an entire culture based on spending the last year and a half trying to land 1 line zingers on the OWF rather than making an effort to forge new bonds. 

But the one liners are a better read.  Bonds are so over rated.

What's more fun...making friends in backrooms on IRC or one line zingers?

I for one, quite enjoy one line zingers. Though I'd say Kashmir does it best

What's more fun...making friends in backrooms on IRC or one line zingers?

I for one, quite enjoy one line zingers. Though I'd say Kashmir does it best

I daresay it might have really benefited MI6 to do just a tinsy bit less of the latter and a fair share more of the former.