An Official Announcement from MI6

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a declaration of Peace Mode as the majority of m16 is in PM...more in PM than IRON 3 times there size...o/ PM warrirors!

This would be a fair argument if it weren't for the fact IRON is on the winning side and MI6 is on the losing side, but don't let reality get in the way of your OWF arguments, admin knows I don't.

This should be a declaration of Peace Mode as the majority of m16 is in PM...more in PM than IRON 3 times there size...o/ PM warrirors!

Don't worry, this is a long war. Everyone is coming to the party, but to over-deploy and let ourselves be staggered off the first 2 nights is a really silly idea. 

Edit: The fact that we (Planet Bob) are still answering and asking peace mode questions is pretty ridiculous. 

Edited by kerschbs

Just a fluff post to show they are OWF active. When you don't have quality try quantity I guess.

You got me, when nothing better to say I always opt to piss off people I don't like...works everytime... :awesome: o/ IRON

Last war we had pm terms ffs, clearly our community is not passed it

Very good point. I would like to point out though I was in GATO last war fighting against those asinine terms. Let's also be honest, those terms were much less about PM and more an opportunistic way to get a little more restriction on NPO post war because everyone and their mother seems to be afraid of them. 

But seriously, we are hitting an alliance who is something like 3x our ns, and already getting countered by Umb who everyone and their mother knew was coming for us. Letting them have 100% of the initiative picking targets is not a smart choice.

If you think we're pissed off, you haven't seen us at our best. :laugh:

I was refferring to the immediate 4 posts about PM jokes, when clearly I said it to irrate...obviously it had the desired effect so debunking it is a losing battle brah! U mad brah? :ehm:

At risk of stating what has already been said, complaining about or trying to justify peace mode is stupid because most everyone has been on both sides of that argument.

Peace mode isn't good. Peace mode isn't bad. It just is. It doesn't require an argument every time.

The thread has been won.

Move along. Nothing else to see here.

At risk of stating what has already been said, complaining about or trying to justify peace mode is stupid because most everyone has been on both sides of that argument.

Peace mode isn't good. Peace mode isn't bad. It just is. It doesn't require an argument every time.

QFT

Regardless, I am looking forward to fighting IRON and Umbrella this war.

"There are somethings in this world that can only be communicated by clashing."

There is a clear distinction between using peacemode to catch a breather between rounds, and using it to ride out the war.

Of course, I was EZI'd by NPO for having IAA use peace mode as a sword and shield strategy (they even manufactured logs over the whole thing), so it's rather silly people are still whining about rather mellow terms for those nations in NPO who hid from the war.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

it is the alpha and the omega
the beginning and the end
the first and the last
who is and who was
and who is still to come Edited by Hereno

No need to overdo it? If only your alliance had learned that with the smug... where might you be...

Probably in the same exact position we are now anyway.

Treaty obligations or perceived outcomes do funny things to some, but not us.

Edited because words.

Edited by IYIyTh

We appear to be at war with Umbrella, though they have posted no declaration of war nor do they have a treaty link to IRON.

Most interesting.

You literally aligned with the "A declaration on one is a declaration on all" sphere... no stinking treaty ties needed.

Don't worry, this is a long war. Everyone is coming to the party, but to over-deploy and let ourselves be staggered off the first 2 nights is a really silly idea. 

Edit: The fact that we (Planet Bob) are still answering and asking peace mode questions is pretty ridiculous. 

To be honest, its as much the fault of the sphere you are tied to. They used PM statistics (that were not even out of line with what every alliance does) to put terms on the non-target of the last war... so pfft.

I was refferring to the immediate 4 posts about PM jokes, when clearly I said it to irrate...obviously it had the desired effect so debunking it is a losing battle brah! U mad brah? :ehm:

I'm a little irritated about some things, but no, can't say that I'm mad! Happy to be getting the chance to blow up some dudes and accrue more casualties very soon.

Also, I'm not your "brah", sir. lol