Doom Squad Announcement

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt that just like four years ago?

at least 6, possibly 7, it was Batallion's threat to me after we kicked him off IRAN for agreeing to peace without consulting our allies(or our government) due to his 5 million warchest as minister of war.

So, it a retarded backwards scheme that desires to decay society in a death struggle but also to create a new society. This new society will be one of anarchy and chaos except for the part where they in fact rule over it all as a parasite overlord using fear to exploit everyone. Also they are a malicious terrorist barbarian foreign and ideologically criminal enterprise.

You are either at the point where the extra effort is having the opposite effect than intended, or you are the most effective inside sabotage plant I've ever seen.

My admin, if someone would muzzle Tywin, people may actually want to oppose "lulzism" or whatever it is. But seriously, Twyin does more harm for the cause he supports than good. And the more he posts, the more it makes me root for the other side, even if I am fighting them...

This and This.

Did somebody mention Mushqaeda?  :war:

ALLARCHONU AKBAR!

It sucks for nations on pink fighting that war resources now have heavy income penalties and they've been encouraged to swap to peace time resources, with senate proposals currently in effect. Any alliance on pink can end up at war for any reason, at any time. Which is more reason the pink sphere should not pass proposals which hurt the pink sphere's fighting ability.

NXN8Al8.png

This diagram explains the situation. You have the haute lulzist movement lead by Doombird Doomcave attempting to create a meatshield force of scared and confused alliances (sometimes reactionaries), to back their attacks against free alliances like Invicta who resist their attacks on alliance sovereignty.

I may be being stupid here, but I am very confused.

How can you have the haute lulzist without there being any concept of a basse lulzist on the chart?

It makes no sense.

[ooc-before anyone jumps in I am fully aware that the normal equivalent would be petite lulzist however without the awareness of real world political beliefs my in character me is confused why the French word for "upper" is randomly appearing and also think its stupid that you have upper middle class and small middle class anyway]

I may be being stupid here, but I am very confused.

How can you have the haute lulzist without there being any concept of a basse lulzist on the chart?

It makes no sense.

[ooc-before anyone jumps in I am fully aware that the normal equivalent would be petite lulzist however without the awareness of real world political beliefs my in character me is confused why the French word for "upper" is randomly appearing and also think its stupid that you have upper middle class and small middle class anyway]

That's the part of this that you don't think makes sense? It feels like you're straining gnats and swallowing camels.

at least 6, possibly 7, it was Batallion's threat to me after we kicked him off IRAN for agreeing to peace without consulting our allies(or our government) due to his 5 million warchest as minister of war.

We both know I have the guts to put my pixels where my mouth is, I just... don't really give a !@#$ about Invicta, if there was a dec against one of the actual main parties and not an attempt at creating a Genmay-BoTS war i'd probably care more.

You know... There's a slight chance that not everything being said here is a reference to you or your past actions. Edited by Garion

Damn it, Doom Squad, this is what happens when you choose not to make some CB up. Instead of debating the CB, we get Tywin yelling about things. Do you really want another Tywin thread? Do you?

does not matter the CB or the just the topic son ... you still get the same words same boring posts... same Tywin NONfactor bulderdash :P

Meh people who think there is no CB are just fooling themselves.

I'll rephrase...
No DECLARED CB , that's cool, but why even bother with a declaration? Why not just do the attacks Anyway?

Too tentative in your own style... Edited by Mihail the Just