Doom Squad Announcement

If only accurate stats were available for this conflict in a handy thread

If only warchests weren't a thing, right? If only we could do damage and not still get wrecked.

But what do I know? I'm only fighting a DS member who had a lovely warchest of $100k. Clearly this is a quality alliance.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only warchests weren't a thing, right? If only we could do damage and not still get wrecked.

But what do I know? I'm only fighting a DS member who had a lovely warchest of $100k. Clearly this is a quality alliance.

Eh, you'll find a couple of crappy warchests in every alliance, I was just pointing out your inaccuracies.

Ok, you seem to be new so I won't hold too much against you, but there are several points in your post that need to be addressed.

So they fled their own AA to get out of war? That's so much better than being in PM

You obviously do not understand the relationship between DBDC and DS. I'll let you slide on this one.

That almost makes up for the fact that nearly 1/3 of their alliance is in PM while less than 1/4 of ours is.

Pm jokes are bad.

Anyway, sorry. So they went from 2.1m to 1.6m, a loss of 0.5m, 0.2m of which was from nations fleeing leaving for another AA. Still puts them 0.3m NS lost to 0.1m NS lost by Invicta.

I can't think of any other reason why you'd have so much trouble doing basic arithmetic.

See this

If only accurate stats were available for this conflict in a handy thread

Man, I am sorry. Would you like me to send you some tech

Don't worry about it bro. But if you really want to http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=504308

Can someone help me out and tell me what this war's about? I can't find any mention of Dave in this thread.

No problem.

The Doom alliances (Doom Squad and DBDC in this case) have declared separate wars on Invicta and on Sparta and NpO.  In the former case DS made this nice formal announcement declaring war on Invicta citing something about the Doomsday Clock.  In the later case, DBDC launched an attack against Sparta and NpO without any formal declaration because well...paperwork or whatever.

So you are now all caught up.  Enjoy the enhanced radiation levels.

No problem.

The Doom alliances (Doom Squad and DBDC in this case) have declared separate wars on Invicta and on Sparta and NpO.  In the former case DS made this nice formal announcement declaring war on Invicta citing something about the Doomsday Clock.  In the later case, DBDC launched an attack against Sparta and NpO without any formal declaration because well...paperwork or whatever.

Also DBDC attacked SNX and some others under a splinter AA. Apparantly following the same political doctrine is too complicated for these brutes.

Also DBDC attacked SNX and some others under a splinter AA. Apparantly following the same political doctrine is too complicated for these brutes.

All DBDC wars are raids until they aren't.  Typically their targets don't stay in range for more than one round, so it is difficult for them to fight anyone for much longer than that.  The AA they wear is completely irrelevant.  They are always DBDC.  So in a sense, they always follow the same political doctrine.

All DBDC wars are raids until they aren't.  Typically their targets don't stay in range for more than one round, so it is difficult for them to fight anyone for much longer than that.  The AA they wear is completely irrelevant.  They are always DBDC.  So in a sense, they always follow the same political doctrine.

That's all just bourgeois nonsense as far as Tywin is concerned.

Part of Doomsphere declares war, and part of it doesnt. Seems like a confused bunch of barbarians to me.