Doom Squad Announcement

Let's be real here. Bob is overdue for a big war and literally no one has given any other alliance a valid enough reason to assemble the numbers and have one.

A group are now slowly rolling out to start one and naturally have a thought out plan. No war is a safe or sure thing so it will take a few weeks before all is revealed and until then, we play a giant game of political chess. Some will believe it's wrong, some won't, and that isn't necessarily determined by what side they are on. Personally I have been attacked by DBDC and I couldn't disagree more with the label "barberic", TB is fun to fight and fun to talk with while doing so.

Let's all enjoy the ride and seeing peoples true colours over the coming months.

I can respect that post.

Schattman's, on the other hand, is an empty threat, and a laughable one at that.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The God Emperor will not be pleased with his generals when his slave armies rout before free alliances.

xerxes-300.jpg

Kaiser Auctor has slave armies?

Edited by Petro

Well lets see...... I do believe there is an alliance called Doombird Doomcave, and there is an alliance called Doom Squad.....

So.... Yeah. Pretty sure those are two different AAs. If they werent, then why are they? O.o

Please do explain.....

Well, let us see, both alliances have 6 new members - gosh golly, some of them interchanged - but wait - some are from spatr. The partners keep changing but they are all dancing to the same music.

As to why - I would be guessing, but since you just asked me to guess - it is so they can do whatever they want to do whenever they want to do it however they want to do it while confounding those who still pretend this is about politics. Pretending it is multiple alliances doesn't mean they really are.

Good for them for doing it their way, but c'mon no one is daft enough to believe they are really separate.

Edit: just for the giggles...

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124842-untouchable-nexus/

so the fellow who signed for one alliance, who is the founder of a second alliance ( which the first alliance uses as a flag ) is currently fighting for a third alliance.

But they are all separate?

Edited by EEjack

Well, let us see, both alliances have 6 new members - gosh golly, some of them interchanged - but wait - some are from spatr. The partners keep changing but they are all dancing to the same music.

As to why - I would be guessing, but since you just asked me to guess - it is so they can do whatever they want to do whenever they want to do it however they want to do it while confounding those who still pretend this is about politics. Pretending it is multiple alliances doesn't mean they really are.

Good for them for doing it their way, but c'mon no one is daft enough to believe they are really separate.

Edit: just for the giggles...

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124842-untouchable-nexus/

so the fellow who signed for one alliance, who is the founder of a second alliance ( which the first alliance uses as a flag ) is currently fighting for a third alliance.

But they are all separate?

But they literally are indeed two separate alliances. Thats not a debate, its a fact. The amount of coordination between the two is irrelevant. IRON can choose to coordinate just as much with one of our allies, and if we are close enough, it may appear that our ambitions, goals and motives are one in the same.

Second, you say this as if it is supposed to make any sense. By your logic, Umbrella and MI6 are also the same alliance given the whole war that just happened not long ago. The fact is: They are separate alliances. The will to work in unison is completely irrelevant because thats nothing more than an extremely common tactic used all across Bob and is as old as time itself.

DBDC =/= Doom Squad.

If anything other than that were true, they would simply be one alliance.

If anything other than that were true, they would simply be one alliance.

You may call it sally for all I care, but it is one alliance. An alliance is a group of nations working in concert. They do that. I apologize if you cannot see it or if it bothers you, but hey, a cow don't make ham.

If DBDC and DS operated from the same AA all these months there would be no low tier

Please explain yourself.

You may call it sally for all I care, but it is one alliance. An alliance is a group of nations working in concert. They do that. I apologize if you cannot see it or if it bothers you, but hey, a cow don't make ham.

So by that logic, there are basically only two alliances in all of planet Bob (maybe three if it gets weird).

You sir, are a brilliant master of politics.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123335-an-open-letter-to-cubaquerida/

A while back I shared the principles of alliance sovereignty in an open letter to the God Emperor hoping it would enlighten him. Sadly it did not.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123335-an-open-letter-to-cubaquerida/

A while back I shared the principles of alliance sovereignty in an open letter to the God Emperor hoping it would enlighten him. Sadly it did not.

Nothing you write even makes sense, TBH.....