(430 days old)

113,238 Attacking + 226,241 Defending = 339,479 Casualties

Oh, we're comparing E-peens?

(1,370 days old)

1,775,960 Attacking + 2,600,164 Defending = 4,376,124 Casualties

pfffff, you both stink

292 days old

0 Attacking + 0 Defending = 0 Casualties

people in my country are considerably safer than the people in your countries.

Indeed, why bother with a war declaration at all? Then you don't have to make up ANYTHING and you get none of the hassle of heckling and trash-talking and utter nonsense.

We didn't want to hear the bitching over not having a DoW so we met you half way.

Good point. He's more of a banker nation that feeds out money post war, but I know that's not an excuse and you could easily say caliph and metal are both bankers as well. Hats off.

According to my spy reports Caliph has 1.2 billion and Metal has 2 billion and some change.

So what are doing with your 5bil WC? Nothing. Just continue what you do best, sit in PM, and rebuild your AA post war.

We didn't want to hear the !@#$%*ing over not having a DoW so we met you half way.
So what are doing with your 5bil WC? Nothing. Just continue what you do best, sit in PM, and rebuild your AA post war.

I was in peace mode before we even knew this was happening.  I was planning on coming out as soon as I could, but after spying you guys you all ran to peace mode. Too bad, so sad.

I was in peace mode before we even knew this was happening.  I was planning on coming out as soon as I could, but after spying you guys you all ran to peace mode. Too bad, so sad.

We'll offer you a one-time coupon good for slots filled within 30 minutes if you'd like to come out of peace mode. Inquire within for more details. 

Edited by renegade4box

We didn't want to hear the !@#$%*ing over not having a DoW so we met you half way.

Meet who halfway? SUN is not in conflict :V:

And where would they bitch if they have no place to do that (OOC--no thread/OOC)? ;)

Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  .......................................................... splat. REGROUP! REGROUP! REGROUP!

Two days of war:

NS.png

</thread>

This graph almost makes up for you being out damaged by an alliance half your size. Congratz!

Keep in mind, the majority of that NS lost by DS was due to two 100k+ NS nations leaving Doom squad for DBDC.

So they fled their own AA to get out of war? That's so much better than being in PM... That almost makes up for the fact that nearly 1/3 of their alliance is in PM while less than 1/4 of ours is.

Anyway, sorry. So they went from 2.1m to 1.6m, a loss of 0.5m, 0.2m of which was from nations fleeing leaving for another AA. Still puts them 0.3m NS lost to 0.1m NS lost by Invicta.

This graph almost makes up for you being out damaged by an alliance half your size. Congratz!

Man, I am sorry. Would you like me to send you some tech so your nation can afford better education? I can't think of any other reason why you'd have so much trouble doing basic arithmetic.

So they fled their own AA to get out of war? That's so much better than being in PM... That almost makes up for the fact that nearly 1/3 of their alliance is in PM while less than 1/4 of ours is.

Anyway, sorry. So they went from 2.1m to 1.6m, a loss of 0.5m, 0.2m of which was from nations fleeing leaving for another AA. Still puts them 0.3m NS lost to 0.1m NS lost by Invicta.

Man, I am sorry. Would you like me to send you some tech so your nation can afford better education? I can't think of any other reason why you'd have so much trouble doing basic arithmetic.

If only accurate stats were available for this conflict in a handy thread