Doom Squad Announcement

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really because most allies don't interchange nations as needed or desired. 

Not that I care one way or another, but I do want to point out it has been done in the past.  When tR tried to pre-empt NPL back in Dave (the one where they were begging for piece in 3 hours), we didn't have anybody big enough to hit their top three or four nations, so we got a couple of new nations from our SF pals.  They were on the NPL AA for about 3, maybe 4, days (it's been a couple of days since Dave, so timelines are fuzzy, but the point still holds, I think).   Then they went back to fighting whoever it was their original AAs had been fighting, flying the AAs of the original SF AAs.

Not that I care one way or another, but I do want to point out it has been done in the past.  When tR tried to pre-empt NPL back in Dave (the one where they were begging for piece in 3 hours), we didn't have anybody big enough to hit their top three or four nations, so we got a couple of new nations from our SF pals.  They were on the NPL AA for about 3, maybe 4, days (it's been a couple of days since Dave, so timelines are fuzzy, but the point still holds, I think).   Then they went back to fighting whoever it was their original AAs had been fighting, flying the AAs of the original SF AAs.

SF were monsters.

You can't win the respect of Cole Hamels by sucking up to Starfox.

How wrong you are.

you'll always be my favorite SF

You've gained the respect of Cole Hamels.

Love ya, Red

I consider Dajobo to be one of the people who GOONS owes our existence to.  It would hard to top that in my book.

Yeah, you might be right.

That is entirely different. It was only two guys, Garion and FC.

obligatory SF were monsters

Best ghost evar, if you ask me.

So, just to make sure I get what you are saying, you are fine with people changing AAs to fight for other AAs, as long as it is only a couple of people?

I think most people would be absolutely OK with this, assuming the folks switching AAs were fighting for the 'right' side.

Besides, this isn't a particularly new thing. Many, many wars ago, a group of TTK members, with the sanction of their leader, created a 'boutique' AA for the sole purpose of fighting alongside Norden Verein.

Just think of them as a kind of Foreign Legion.