Doom Squad Announcement

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited that we finally get to see some cards on the table and who will support a war without even a hint of a CB.

Theres enough cb floating around from last war for alot of people.

Edit: I forgot to O/ to my allies in DS Edited by berbers

Due to PECS, TOP's hands are tied regardless. They can't help polar when fighting the forces of PECS, so in a way they do win with heart. Although will Polar also leave Invicta out to dry when they realize they don't have the support they need?

PECS doeant apply when one signatory attacks the ally of another

Salutations,

All things considered this is a bittersweet announcement. Since it probably means I will not get to do battle with the Viridian Entente, but it does mean my three years of hibernation have finally come to an end. I look forward to see this progress further, no doubt I shall find myself enthralled in a worthy battle soon enough. To the members of the Doom Squad and Invicta, good luck.

Sincerely,
Joseph M. Black

I dont know who you are and I have never heard of you before, but don't let this announcement stop you from declaring war on me, its been 9 very long months since I have gotten to launch a nuke.  Just let me know how much NS I need to drop (or raise!) to get into your range and we can do it up.  My casualty count has been static for way too long.

The fact that this is only 5 pages long says a whole lot about where CN politics are at.

Well I'm sure it would be longer if there was something to actually debate.  At the moment though someone declared war for no stated reason, so all anyone can do is acknowledge and move on.  The more delicious threads, I'm sure, will come later.

How about "We felt like it" as a CB

Seriously we used "We don't like you" to hit GOONS when I as in LoSS. 

Seriously though, DS declared on an alliance with over twice their members, way more total NS, only slightly less average NS and like 50% more nukes. How is this unfair on Invicta again?

Edited by andyt2k

How about "We felt like it" as a CB

Seriously we used "We don't like you" to hit GOONS when I as in LoSS. 

Seriously though, DS declared on an alliance with over twice their members, way more total NS, only slightly less average NS and like 50% more nukes. How is this unfair on Invicta again?

The problem is more in the societal decay lulzism represents and the fact that once-respectable alliances are actually cheering this on. For example, DBDC has hit your allies in SNX (you are in TIO right?), yet you seem to be cheering on the lulzists anyway.

The problem is more in the societal decay lulzism represents and the fact that once-respectable alliances are actually cheering this on. For example, DBDC has hit your allies in SNX (you are in TIO right?), yet you seem to be cheering on the lulzists anyway.

He's been in NATO for 6 months now, just too lazy to update his profile here. Edited by Garion