Equilibrium Coalition & Umbrella Coalition Agree on Peace

Brehon

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, how did DH/C&G turn into 'any alliance that ever happened to fight on the same side as DH/C&G during a war'

The last time we took any real reps was 3 years ago following TOP-C&G

We forgave most of those reps.

Struggle as much as you would like, but you just dropped a steamer in that post and hoped nobody would look.

The representatives of the New Pacific Order have made clear their intention to subject FAIL and its constituent nations to permanent ZI. This was made known to me during a recent attempt to seek peace, when NPO government member Rontastic assured me that as I am not "well-liked" no one would be willing to speak with me.

As such, FAIL has decided to fade into oblivion. We will be sending tech and money to former friends of the alliance prior to the dissolution of Rebel Virginia in twenty-five days. We have had a good run. Farewell.

People still use PZI?

People still use PZI?

No, RV just cant stand a thread that isnt about him.

Best I know he's a member of MK and all he needs to do is go back to the AA. He'll scream oppression for awhile first. Please dont pay attention, you're only encouraging him.

If everyone else is getting peace, might as well give it to FAIL as well. If they're just asking you to surrender, I wouldn't call that an unfair peace.

I agree, there's no reason why they shouldn't get peace. They have members, a mission statement, an alliance forum, and a wiki page. They posted a war declaration, and now are suing for peace. Do the gentlemanly thing and give it to them.

The peace announcement is sugar coated bs, Umbrella should have been forced to war for at least another 2 months - minimum.

I like them, but if we engage an enemy (regardless of who they are), we shouldn't stop until they are down. Majority of Umbrella nations still have their tech and warchests and can rebuild right back to where they were pre-war and with a 20 day back collect, be able to collect majority of what they spent rebuilding.

It feels like a completely wasted effort imo. 

That is all i'm gonna say in this thread

The real question is could the majority of the EQ coalition upper tier last in peace mode for those same two months?  Seeing how I have the warchest info on all of those nations I am going to tell you that answer is no.  Some of them could, but you have many more that could not.

A bit of anger in this thread.  Both sides have people who are weary of war.  It was a fun, but it does get stale after several months.  Congratulations to the leadership on the EQ side for building a formidable coalition and keeping it together to achieve your victory.  Congratulations to my friends and allies for sticking together and fighting hard against incredible odds, especially to those in the lower ranges who continued to fight week after week.  We knew what we were capable of doing in the upper tier and it was satisfying to achieve those goals.  I think both sides knew what the outcome was going to be at the upper and lower ranges at the onset of this war and yet many upper tier nations from the EQ side brought the battle to their enemy anyway and many lower tier nations did the same for our side.

Congrats to everyone on peace.

No, RV just cant stand a thread that isnt about him.

Best I know he's a member of MK and all he needs to do is go back to the AA. He'll scream oppression for awhile first. Please dont pay attention, you're only encouraging him.

Except I am not a member of MK. I have already spoken to an NPO IO, and it seems I will not be offered the same peace terms that the rest of the Umbrella Coalition received. If that were the case then we would not be having this discussion.

Believe it or not, but I do not wish to make a scene. I only want this war to be over so that I can go on my merry way.

They have long had a vendetta against me. It is their desire to drive me from this world, as they have been trying to do since 2007. Alas, I no longer have the will to fight it. I am tired.

Aren't you who has a long vendetta against NPO? It's cute to see you trying to gain the sympathy of OWF with your false pitiful tone. If you want to surrender, just decom you military improvements and ask for NPO protection while the terms last, I'm sure they will grant it. Now if you didn't wanted to be treated differently, you should have stayed at MK and not gone rogue just to grab some extra attention.

Edited by D34th

KN-GOONs war- KN pays reps to GOONs

So what you're saying is that in this "war", where Methrage rogued on GOONS for whatever flimsy/non-existent reason it was, not only did we not deserve the reps we charged him, but in fact, we declared it?

I'm sorry, but you can't just throw everything at the wall to see what sticks.

GOONS have always been entitled to the reps we charged, except that exactly one time.

But this is not really the time to debate such things, it is now time to enjoy the celebrations of peace.

And my private celebration of being right the whole time that this would end in white peace.

GOONS talking about the wonderful new world they ushered in after Karma, then defending their stupid reps policy?

And several people apparently think that admitting defeat actually means victory.  Yes, you might have control of the upper tier, but what about next war?  The issue with this war is that most in Eq feared destruction of our upper tiers.  What do we have to fear next time? 

1) Thank you Brehorn, and all the guys that I personally fought.  All of you were fun and honorable.  Among the standouts, Otter and Pansy.  You guys gave me headache.

2) A VERY special thanks to all our friends, allies, and especially the guys that I fought with, VE's Sweeet Ronny D, you fought with such zeal and tenacity that's unmatched by anybody I have fought with.  VE is lucky to have you!  TOP's Bodvar, Telchar, and Lum.  You guys are fantastic.  I was honored to fight alongside TOP once again

3) o/ peace.  Finally I can sleep now   -_-

Oh god, your navies.  They destroyed my entire 51 ship fleet on about the 3rd day thanks to ~12 naval attacks a day from you 5.  I had to just completely cede the oceans.  That last round was definitely the toughest for me. 

On the plus side, I no longer had to F5 at update, considering I don't care about re-buying planes to defend my last 1K infra over and over again.  :P

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

Fun war, everyone. Polaris and NPL, surprisingly good fight.

All the other low-tier nations I fought: It was fun robbing your banks.

Our pleasure. ODN was a class act throughout our wars. 

o/

Yes, you might have control of the upper tier, but what about next war?  The issue with this war is that most in Eq feared destruction of our upper tiers.  What do we have to fear next time?

The question is how do you plan to win next time when you have even less of an upper tier than you had going into this one.

GOONS talking about the wonderful new world they ushered in after Karma, then defending their stupid reps policy?
 P

I see the many nukes have taken their toll on your nation's literacy rating. GOONS was founded the month of the karma war, roughly. We never claimed to usher in any new ages. Except for the ages of entertainment of course.

Also I have zero regrets in enforcing our rep policies, except that one specific instance.

I really am glad that the petty part of the first peace terms agreement was decommissioned, I also give props to Umbrella, TOP, MK, and especially ODN(you guys took on long odds and held fast to your guns. Im glad you can finally bury the derogatory 'optional' moniker imo as you earned the right to bury it 6ft under).

o/ to AI's allies and DR especially. IRON, you guys are the best friend and ally one could ever ask for along with TORN, ML, and Argent.

Other then the above I really have not much complimentary to say, and will end this with a "see ya all soon", as I have no doubt ye shall come a knockin... 

Edited by chefjoe

I see the many nukes have taken their toll on your nation's literacy rating. GOONS was founded the month of the karma war, roughly. We never claimed to usher in any new ages. Except for the ages of entertainment of course.

Also I have zero regrets in enforcing our rep policies, except that one specific instance.

Would you still be maintaining your reps policy?

Anyway, good fighting on our end, props to Umb and VE o\ Edited by shahenshah