Equilibrium Coalition & Umbrella Coalition Agree on Peace

Brehon

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always knew you were a bad loser. 

With most after a war, just ending with one side admitting defeat is plenty and everyone can rebuild after. Although its those few bad losers, who can almost make one regret not dealing with some harsher.

Oh :(

I never got low enough to hit leet guy. And ardus never came out of peace mode :( Maybe next time :(

Good fight all :(

Well, you got to swap nukes with at least one living legend.

it's hard to say we lost when the numbers say we won.   But you can call it what you want,  it's a pyhrric victory nonetheless.  We'll see where your upper tier is next war.  

The numbers say you own and yet you surrendered and admit defeat, are you bipolar? 

See my first post. This war was fought to bring an equilibrium to the upper tier. Your coalition has failed in its most basic of goals. And yet you're here chest thumping.

B.A.D L.O.S.E.R

You saying that the years of effort by MK/C&G to eliminate crippling reps/terms were a bad thing?

How many wars did MK/CnG start that ended without reps? I am sure there are several alliances that would disagree with you stating "years of effort" since I don't remember much effort being put forth.

That said, glad to have peace though I do like to war. Let's do this again in 6-9 months shall we?

Good grief. Congrats DH, looks like you pretty much got everything you wanted and got off with about 1/2 the war you'd have forced on others. I'm surprised you even admitted defeat after the bending over that was done here. 

How many wars did MK/CnG start that ended without reps? I am sure there are several alliances that would disagree with you stating "years of effort" since I don't remember much effort being put forth.

That said, glad to have peace though I do like to war. Let's do this again in 6-9 months shall we?

Name every time MK or a DH/CnG signatory has started a war and collected reps? I think the only thing you'll find is GOONS collecting reps from counter attacks. Oh, and UBD.