Equilibrium Coalition & Umbrella Coalition Agree on Peace

Brehon

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ODN nations I fought were nothing but classy.  I have now fought two C&G AAs and found them to be fun, witty, and an all around good time.  They're the kind of AA's who will buy a girl a drink and take her around the block in a red convertible before going in for the first kiss and a bit of a feel.

I really can't say anything nice about the other AA I fought this war, so I'll leave it with a hail to ODN.

o/ODN

Good grief. Congrats DH, looks like you pretty much got everything you wanted and got off with about 1/2 the war you'd have forced on others. I'm surprised you even admitted defeat after the bending over that was done here. 

You mad? You sound mad. Seriously, we rather painlessly ended our last 3 wars, I am not sure what else you would have hoped for. 

You better mean me. And he and I swapped them twice.

I was gearing up for a third time ;) I wanted -7000 tech to be all me!

But yep, although I didn't to hit leet and ardus, I still got some pretty good action :)

Edited by Enamel32

You mad? You sound mad. Seriously, we rather painlessly ended our last 3 wars, I am not sure what else you would have hoped for. 

The last "rather painless" war I was in against DH/CnG lasted from January 24th til May 29th. I give major credit to DH/CnG, you guys truly kick the hell out of people once you go to war then usually have GOONS get some money to send tech to UMB/MK on top of it. I feel like I should send out a few aid slots to the GOONS to complete the circle here.

Name every time MK or a DH/CnG signatory has started a war and collected reps? I think the only thing you'll find is GOONS collecting reps from counter attacks. Oh, and UBD.

So you pretty much admit we'll find DH collecting reps in every war they start, if we include what all of you do. Not sure what you're trying to prove here.

So you pretty much admit we'll find DH collecting reps in every war they start, if we include what all of you do. Not sure what you're trying to prove here.

GOONS has yet to fire the first shot in any war. Ever.

The majority of combatants in wars since Karma have paid no reps.

That being said, it would be foolish not to admit that some have paid reps.  But the majority haven't.