Equilibrium Coalition & Umbrella Coalition Agree on Peace

Brehon

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been one hell of a journey, I want to personally thank all my brothers in arms in the NPL and the many allys, both formal and informal that worked with us to make this victory a reality. FREE NUKA-BEERS FOR YOU ALL AT THE FALLOUT BAR!!!!

o/ Equilibrium

96hvdh.jpg

I'm trying really hard to not post in this thread for a variety of reasons but holy !@#$.

You saying that the years of effort by MK/C&G to eliminate crippling reps/terms were a bad thing?

Considering MK and allies were the last to ask crippling reps/terms as spoils of war, I'm not sure how much credit you guys deserve for getting rid of them. That being said it is refreshing to see such a big war end without any crippling reps/terms, hopefully it holds as a model to follow in future wars.

It was nice fighting alongside everyone on Equilibrium, good job to everyone on securing victory. Also good fight to my opponents as well, good luck with your rebuilding.

This has been one hell of a journey, I want to personally thank all my brothers in arms in the NPL and the many allys, both formal and informal that worked with us to make this victory a reality. FREE NUKA-BEERS FOR YOU ALL AT THE FALLOUT BAR!!!!

o/ Equilibrium

96hvdh.jpg

Congrats on peace and all, but is this post for real?

I always knew you were a bad loser. 

it's hard to say we lost when the numbers say we won.   But you can call it what you want,  it's a pyhrric victory nonetheless.  We'll see where your upper tier is next war.  

it's hard to say we lost when the numbers say we won.   But you can call it what you want,  it's a pyhrric victory nonetheless.  We'll see where your upper tier is next war.  

Then why did you admit defeat and surrender if you won?  I know at least on my front, the numbers didn't suggest that..at all.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

We'll see how many of your allies will be on our side next time around as well.

I always knew you were a bad loser. 

See my first post. This war was fought to bring an equilibrium to the upper tier. Your coalition has failed in its most basic of goals. And yet you're here chest thumping.