No Church in the Wild

Zoomzoomzoom

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NSO CSN feelings aren't secret. It's pretty open that we both don't like each other. Be it from the maroon invasion stuff or what have you going back further. Appreciate the personal info being blocked out. Dumping our lower gov chambers isn't too exciting either... it's CSN... come on now. But hope you had fun. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1339120436' post='2979140']
NSO CSN feelings aren't secret. It's pretty open that we both don't like each other. Be it from the maroon invasion stuff or what have you going back further. Appreciate the personal info being blocked out. Dumping our lower gov chambers isn't too exciting either... it's CSN... come on now. But hope you had fun. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

:ehm:

Really it would almost make me mad if it had something more in the OP

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1339098941' post='2978866']
How on earth could a rival like TPF know that Fark relays logs to their forums for other gov to read (like any sensible alliance) yet SF did not? I'm calling BS on that one.

[/quote]

SF knows it, or knew it, way back. Remember ENI saying so in .gov channels. Even otherwise, any alliance would/should share pertinent convos with rest of the leadership.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1339106847' post='2978944']
My favorite part about these log dumps is when the alliance being dumped upon acts like it's nothing severe and jokes around, when it clearly is.
[/quote]

...R....really?

I miss quality logdumps :(

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1339122961' post='2979165']
Watch out dude, you can get your peeps rolled for saying stuff like that.
[/quote]

Word

[quote name='Happy The Hobo' timestamp='1339122771' post='2979162']
Golly stop it you!
Compliments won't work to get
another Fark war.
[/quote]

I don't want another Fark war, I tried damn hard to stop it last time.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1339122961' post='2979165']
Watch out dude, you can get your peeps rolled for saying stuff like that.
[/quote]

Yeah, i'm like the total opposite from everyone else in NSO.

[quote name='Dr William Westcher' timestamp='1339116463' post='2979094']
:lol1:

How long have you played cybernations?
[/quote]

Did you just call zoom mediocre? :lol1: Zoom is many things, but mediocre is not one of them.

[quote name='Chaoshawk' timestamp='1339137287' post='2979258']
That was entertaining. Although,SF cancelling on Fark is more of a favor to Fark than a blow to them.
[/quote]

I have to agree with this assessment.

Edited by kriekfreak

Never thought I'd feel bad for Fark but damn their allies are mean. Come over to the darkside Fark. More fun over here as you can !@#$ on allies and keep all the logs you want. No one will threaten you with mass cancellations and you can hate your allies allies all you want. Plus no one will give you !@#$ about a perfectly normal policy while doing the exact same thing. Of course if you like the pain.... carry on.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339146100' post='2979290']
Never thought I'd feel bad for Fark but damn their allies are mean. Come over to the darkside Fark. More fun over here as you can !@#$ on allies and keep all the logs you want. No one will threaten you with mass cancellations and you can hate your allies allies all you want. Plus no one will give you !@#$ about a perfectly normal policy while doing the exact same thing. Of course if you like the pain.... carry on.
[/quote]

It's funny, but most alliances logdump important conversations to their forums. Especially High Gov ones where there is a triumvir system or one with several people being the face of the alliance.

If people didn't then you easily get miscommunication and gives a unorganised face to your alliance. Guess that's why CSN got so uppity. :smug:

Edited by Stewie

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1339149154' post='2979295']
It's funny, but most alliances logdump important conversations to their forums. Especially High Gov ones where there is a triumvir system or one with several people being the face of the alliance.

If people didn't then you easily get miscommunication and gives a unorganised face to your alliance. Guess that's why CSN got so uppity. :smug:
[/quote]

It's a standard operating procedure.

I know right? The only times things don't get dumped is if that is requested...otherwise gov will see. That is a fair assumption in this world. Seems CSN doesn't like all of their $%&@ ups on record or those of their closest pals. Everyone keeps records. Hell I bet even the neutrals do. Stupid thing to cry about and tbh worse that Fark would bend to the crying. I understand they are basically locked in and have to play somewhat nice but !@#$ draw a line. Fark doesn't need friends like those.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339118906' post='2979121']
People tend to respond to things based on political affiliation. Nothing new.
[/quote]

Quoted for truth.

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1339119375' post='2979128']
For once CSN logs that don't mention DT.
[/quote]

DT is so last year.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1339145116' post='2979285']
Did you just call zoom mediocre? :lol1: Zoom is many things, but mediocre is not one of them.

[/quote]

[b]Zoomzoomzoom, on 07 June 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:
That's like saying we should all laugh at you for spending years in R&R leadership only to produce mediocrity.
[/b]

[i]Me: How long have you played cybernations? [/i]

Hmmm

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339146100' post='2979290']
[/quote]

Will there be cookies? A quick poll of the membership suggested that if the darkside has cookies, we're in.