No Church in the Wild

Zoomzoomzoom

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HalfEmpty' timestamp='1339104077' post='2978915']
GOONS Golden Guide to Snappy Growth & War Fightin.
[/quote]
Ah, you found a copy of the GGGSGWF? I prefer the second edition myself.

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1339106364' post='2978936']
Great job recruiting, Shirunei.

You're a downright gentleman.
[/quote]

[img]http://gallery.mobile-phones.com.pk/Wallpapers/Cartoons/thumbs/original/mobilephones_South_Park_-_Captain_Hindsight_thumb_427.jpg[/img]

If only Captain Hindsight were here, he would know what to do! :( Though I can't say I mind still being in the hot seat... tickles my fancy, if you catch my drift.

EDIT:

Fixed w/ smaller image

Edited by SpacingOutMan

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1339101719' post='2978893']
well yeah you dislike some of their allies more, I don't remember anyone having a kind word to say about CSN either though

E: also wow CSN, how desperate for gov members are you that you made sherry MoIA so soon after he joined
[/quote]
Well no, that's because CSN is like the dumb tagalong.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1339106847' post='2978944']
My favorite part about these log dumps is when the alliance being dumped upon acts like it's nothing severe and jokes around, when it clearly is.
[/quote]
I wonder when we'll see another TWiP?

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1339107218' post='2978950']
Well no, that's because CSN is like the dumb tagalong.
[/quote]
ok, whatever, i dont really care. but if CSN dropped all its treaties, i dont think you'd suddenly see a friendly relationship between NSO and CSN. im not trying to drop you in the !@#$, though i dont know what you have to fear from CSN, all i was saying is that NSO didn't suddenly decide to join in CSN bashing once Combine started, the ill-feeling was already there.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1339101719' post='2978893']
well yeah you dislike some of their allies more, I don't remember anyone having a kind word to say about CSN either though

E: also wow CSN, how desperate for gov members are you that you made sherry MoIA so soon after he joined
[/quote]
Their Minister of Defense has been back less than 10 days.

It happens.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1339099210' post='2978868']
Irony.

Log Dumping in a Government forum will berating someone for doing the same thing. The only difference is FARK's Government forum isn't compromised.

Edit:
an to a.
[/quote]

I just wanted to quote this for truth.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1339107715' post='2978960']
ok, whatever, i dont really care. but if CSN dropped all its treaties, i dont think you'd suddenly see a friendly relationship between NSO and CSN. im not trying to drop you in the !@#$, though i dont know what you have to fear from CSN, all i was saying is that NSO didn't suddenly decide to join in CSN bashing once Combine started, the ill-feeling was already there.
[/quote]

I think there's actually a long history there. But I'm saying it's not because they wronged NSO in some terrible way. I just think there's little respect there.

Or maybe that's just me.

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1339107998' post='2978966']
I think there's actually a long history there. But I'm saying it's not because they wronged NSO in some terrible way. I just think there's little respect there.

Or maybe that's just me.
[/quote]

NSO-CSN "nonsense" has been going on since around mid-2009, maybe even earlier (hard to say the primary defining point of when the ill-feeling began).

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1339106847' post='2978944']
My favorite part about these log dumps is when the alliance being dumped upon acts like it's nothing severe and jokes around, when it clearly is.
[/quote]

Except it's really not unless you're totally uninformed on GOD-FARK relations. The rest is boring.

So, someone goes into an alliance he or she actually doesn't like, spends.. i don't know how much time there collecting all this stuff. Then goes to the trouble of finding someone to post it all avoiding being exposed.

Reason:
[s]To destroy an enemy[/s]
[s]To provide groundbreaking insight[/s]
[s]Inform people about stuff they aren't aware of[/s]
Have a laugh at another alliance..

Yeah, shame on you CSN increase your security..

Damn spies in CN suck so big time that the actual hilarious part of topics like these is that someone wasted so much time to gather info like this..

Reminds me of that one time where RV provided the world with the great information that R&R was going to war in the middle of a global.. I bet no one had seen that coming before it was revealed on the OWF thanks to brave spies -_-

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1339109315' post='2978984']
So, someone goes into an alliance he or she actually doesn't like, spends.. i don't know how much time there collecting all this stuff. Then goes to the trouble of finding someone to post it all avoiding being exposed.

Reason:
[s]To destroy an enemy[/s]
[s]To provide groundbreaking insight[/s]
[s]Inform people about stuff they aren't aware of[/s]
Have a laugh at another alliance..

Yeah, shame on you CSN increase your security..

Damn spies in CN suck so big time that the actual hilarious part of topics like these is that someone wasted so much time to gather info like this..

Reminds me of that one time where RV provided the world with the great information that R&R was going to war in the middle of a global.. I bet no one had seen that coming before it was revealed on the OWF thanks to brave spies -_-
[/quote]

That's like saying we should all laugh at you for spending years in R&R leadership only to produce mediocrity.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1339110523' post='2979020']
That's like saying we should all laugh at you for spending years in R&R leadership only to produce mediocrity.
[/quote]

:o why u being so mean to me, hurting my feelings and such :(

Now i have to go to cry on my bed for the next 2 days or so..

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1339108921' post='2978976']
Except it's really not unless you're totally uninformed on GOD-FARK relations. The rest is boring.
[/quote]
Oh yes. Espionage is actually completely inconsequential these days and lax security is perfectly acceptable.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1339110852' post='2979024']
Oh yes. Espionage is actually completely inconsequential these days [/quote]

The way they do it pretty much yes.

[quote]
and lax security is perfectly acceptable.
[/quote]

no

but come on, a half decent spy could do 10 times better than stuff like this.. what did it really accomplish?

Edited by EgoFreaky

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1339111058' post='2979025']
but come on, a half decent spy could do 10 times better than stuff like this.. what did it really accomplish?
[/quote]

At the very least, entertainment. For what it's worth, at least Zoom actually provided presentation with his log dumping.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1339111058' post='2979025']
The way they do it pretty much yes.

no

[/quote]
Okay, then let's just air all of our dirty laundry on the OWF if this didn't really accomplish anything. Fact is privacy exists for a reason, else we'd all expose our internal dealings on the OWF all the time. There's a reason why Liz was bellowing at Fark for them keeping government logs. And why people talk about other people behind their backs. Because they don't want others to know, or they don't need others to know. So quit acting like you people aren't scrambling to figure out who did this (if you haven't already) and are working to patch up security. And if you aren't, then you're incompetent at government.

Edited by Jrenster