No Church in the Wild

Zoomzoomzoom

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339218782' post='2979724']
The hilarious part of that Omni is that CSN thinks anyone strong or politically connected cares enough to wage an unprovoked attack in the first place. Then say someone with the juice had designs on CSN....don't you think that kind of thing would come out from a bit more respected channels than Bloodfury? I'm all for being prepped but c'mon....massive overreaction to some guy off his nut having a laugh.
[/quote]

Yea, I agree. Like I said though they're the only alliance I know of to have been pre-empted given peace then [b]RE-PREEMPTED[/b] in the same war. So, being extra careful is probably what they need to do.

The hilarious part of that Omni is that CSN thinks anyone strong or politically connected cares enough to wage an unprovoked attack in the first place. Then say someone with the juice had designs on CSN....don't you think that kind of thing would come out from a bit more respected channels than Bloodfury? I'm all for being prepped but c'mon....massive overreaction to some guy off his nut having a laugh.
[/quote]

Given that around the same time Bloodfury had the gall to demand 2k tech in reps from MHA over a 18k NS rogue, Bloodfury truly doing something THAT breath taking isn't out of the question.

Edited by Atanatar

The hilarious part of that Omni is that CSN thinks anyone strong or politically connected cares enough to wage an unprovoked attack in the first place.
[/quote]
Of course not. We're talking about The Combine here.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339219105' post='2979727']
Yea, I agree. Like I said though they're the only alliance I know of to have been pre-empted given peace then [b]RE-PREEMPTED[/b] in the same war. So, being extra careful is probably what they need to do.
[/quote]

Well if CSN is a target its only to get to someone higher up the foodchain and I guess with the company they keep its valid. In that case might as well stay at perpetual DEFCON 3.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339219391' post='2979731']
Exactly. Then why not slap them around like Liz said was gonna happen and then move along?
[/quote]
If you've never noticed people like to chain in at random during wars, or even just straight up declare.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339219105' post='2979727']
[/quote]

The term preempted is [b]so[/b] overly played these days.

I don't think any of the reasons we gave for attacking CSN connected us to the war CSN just came out of. Nor did it say that we were attacking them to take out a future threat. You can't call every DoW a Preempt.
But as for the point you're trying to get across, Yah I agree, I think CSN has a right to re-act how ever they want, regardless of their past.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339219534' post='2979733']
If you've never noticed people like to chain in at random during wars, or even just straight up declare.
[/quote]

So just scared like I said at the beginning? Fine. That's all I needed to know but there are a few different stories going here and quite frankly I dont know if any of you know wtf you are talking about..... All I asked is why the war didn't happen. Gibby dodges as usual. Omni says they were afraid of a pre-empt and you say they were afraid of chains or whatever.... Truth is somewhere in there I guess.

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1339219616' post='2979734']
The term preempted is [b]so[/b] overly played these days.

I don't think any of the reasons we gave for attacking CSN connected us to the war CSN just came out of. Nor did it say that we were attacking them to take out a future threat. You can't call every DoW a Preempt.
But as for the point you're trying to get across, Yah I agree, I think CSN has a right to re-act how ever they want, regardless of their past.
[/quote]

Yea maybe so. I guess the culture here has gotten us calling every "out of the blue" war a pre-empt.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339219781' post='2979736']
So just scared like I said at the beginning? Fine. That's all I needed to know but there are a few different stories going here and quite frankly I dont know if any of you know wtf you are talking about..... All I asked is why the war didn't happen. Gibby dodges as usual. Omni says they were afraid of a pre-empt and you say they were afraid of chains or whatever.... Truth is somewhere in there I guess.
[/quote]

Rey speaks for CSN now? Come now, don't try to springboard off Rey's comment to justify your worldviews, when you have a perfectly valid member of CSN sparring with you.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1339219654' post='2979735']
They're not worth it. They'll die off faster without our assistance.
[/quote]

Now was that so hard?

Oddly enough I agree and said the same thing about a GATO nuisance recently. So Liz jumped the gun with the going to war thing eh? Good to understand the quality of leadership she displayed on that count. Couple that with the Fark logs and it seems CSN is in fine shape.

Omni says they were afraid of a pre-empt and you say they were afraid of chains or whatever.... Truth is somewhere in there I guess.
[/quote]

Keep in mind I don't know anything about CSN plans except for what I see here. I'm only using logic of what I'd do in a situation where someone demanded that my ally drop me or otherwise remove their military links to my nation. I would surely prepare for war.I'm sure you intimately know that. Anyway I think this discussion has ran its course.

Edited by Omniscient1

[/quote]
I'm the only one from CSN talking to you right now. If you're going to hold Omni and Rey's posts to the same weight as my own, then you're even more foolish than I thought.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339220083' post='2979740']
Now was that so hard?

Oddly enough I agree and said the same thing about a GATO nuisance recently. [b]So Liz jumped the gun with the going to war thing eh?[/b] Good to understand the quality of leadership she displayed on that count. Couple that with the Fark logs and it seems CSN is in fine shape.
[/quote]

I understand you have difficulty comprehending english, but unless I misread the situation wrong (And what would I know. I'm only the Chief Executive of Liz's ally), there was a POSSIBILITY of war. Now, again, I understand you have issues with accepting things that don't align with what you think is going on (in your position as a highly uninformed third party), but there was a chance, and the situation ended up resolving it self by giving Bloodfury the proper attention he deserved in light of the situations revolving around this: Being ignored.

Pretty sure Liz's direct quote was " We are going to war." At that moment if my alliance leader said something so definitive I would expect war. Maybe I am just naive though. Why should I believe our leader anyway? $%&@ Timlee. Anyway, leader says one thing alliance does another. Lack of confidence in leadership it shows me.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1339220218' post='2979743']
I'm the only one from CSN talking to you right now. If you're going to hold Omni and Rey's posts to the same weight as my own, then you're even more foolish than I thought.
[/quote]

No my post was an indictment of RtG and Omni and how they don't know !@#$. Iirc I didnt ask them. They just sort of came in thinking thdy knew it all. I waited patiently for your direct answer to the question.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339220839' post='2979746']
Pretty sure Liz's direct quote was " We are going to war." At that moment if my alliance leader said something so definitive I would expect war. Maybe I am just naive though. Why should I believe our leader anyway? $%&@ Timlee. Anyway, leader says one thing alliance does another. Lack of confidence in leadership it shows me.
[/quote]
U kiddin?

Oh man he ripped us there Omni :(

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339220839' post='2979746']
[/quote]
More selective reading; shocker. Regardless, a bit of info came to our hands that supports [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111335&view=findpost&p=2979735"]this[/url] post, so we decided it wasn't worth it.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339221022' post='2979747']
No my post was an indictment of RtG and Omni and how they don't know !@#$. Iirc I didnt ask them. They just sort of came in thinking thdy knew it all. I waited patiently for your direct answer to the question.
[/quote]

Well, to be frank, you know about as much as them, so I'm not entirely sure what you're hoping to accomplish here.

[quote name='Atanatar' timestamp='1339221598' post='2979754']
Well, to be frank, you know about as much as them, so I'm not entirely sure what you're hoping to accomplish here.
[/quote]
To actively downplay the thought that GATO is moving past their stage of being WAE material, I would think.

[quote name='Atanatar' timestamp='1339221598' post='2979754']
[/quote]

Which is why I was asking questions about the situation to begin with. See how that works? Arent you the Fark leader who bent to Liz's crybaby rant about dropping GOD and the logs? You should be ashamed.

If you didnt want to roll Gibs you didnt want to roll I guess. How magnanimous of you.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339221966' post='2979756']
Which is why I was asking questions about the situation to begin with. See how that works? Arent you the Fark leader who bent to Liz's crybaby rant about dropping GOD and the logs? You should be ashamed.

If you didnt want to roll Gibs you didnt want to roll I guess. How magnanimous of you.
[/quote]

And yet when given direct answers, you try to twist the situation, or ignore the facts are presented by those in the know. As for the rest: :rolleyes: If you want to know everything, I invite you to join Fark. It might give you an opportunity to learn on how to not piddle the bed when it comes to debating.

[quote name='Atanatar' timestamp='1339222196' post='2979758']
And yet when given direct answers, you try to twist the situation, or ignore the facts are presented by those in the know. As for the rest: :rolleyes: If you want to know everything, I invite you to join Fark. It might give you an opportunity to learn on how to not piddle the bed when it comes to debating.
[/quote]

Not really I just gave my view as to what the answers say about CSN and its leadership. Just an opinion and I'm sure I'm not the only one who shares the sentiments I expressed. As for joining Fark let me know when you put down the gov uprising due to your spineless actions. FFS Fark used to mean something.