No Church in the Wild

Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1339197210' post='2979588']
Well, Zoom would be the most qualified person to speak to that so..

Oh.

Wait....Welp.

Also, this thread had potential and has sadly been lame.
[/quote]

It did have potential, as a matter of fact it excited my curiosity like a wildfire in Zoom's pubes. But fizzled out due to the high semen content.

And now I am just left wondering why go to all this trouble without getting good intelligence first.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know wat's funnier, more proof that liz would be a deputy at most in gov or people trying to use this and snuggle up with Fark

Edited by Lurunin

[quote name='dcrews20' timestamp='1339127567' post='2979212']
I think a new meme has been born,

They called us what?

"DEFCON at 3, we're going to war"
[/quote]
That would be reaching quite a bit, considering DEFCON 3 on our internal system is "Tensions high. War is possible within the week."

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1339206156' post='2979643']
That would be reaching quite a bit, considering DEFCON 3 on our internal system is "Tensions high. War is possible within the week."
[/quote]

How [i]dare[/i] you bring enlightenment to this conversation, and inform the masses that perhaps they jumped the gun in assuming what things meant. You're absolutely horrible.

[quote]To: CSN From: Unknown Sender Date: 5/20/2012 10:45:55 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your alliance. In the attack the enemy spy targeted your security systems and managed to change your DEFCON to level 3. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.[/quote]

Can't believe I beat all the professionals to that one. :P

As funny as the line sounds though (when performed on stage)... a lot of AA's use internal "DefCon" systems. Might have been interesting if the Spy had taken a shot of the DefCon topic itself (with the descriptions of what the levels entail). Now I will die of curiosity. :v:

Edited by Richard VII

[quote name='Richard VII' timestamp='1339212845' post='2979680']
Can't believe I beat all the professionals to that one. :P

As funny as the line sounds though (when performed on stage)... a lot of AA's use internal "DefCon" systems. Might have been interesting if the Spy had taken a shot of the DefCon topic itself (with the descriptions of what the levels entail). Now I will die of curiosity. :v:
[/quote]

Means war within the week/few days in CSN.

/shrugs

The line is still easy on the tongue, though.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339215462' post='2979694']
Its been three weeks....whappen?
[/quote]

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1339206156' post='2979643']
That would be reaching quite a bit, considering DEFCON 3 on our internal system is [b]"Tensions high. War is [size="4"]possible[/size] within the week."[/b]
[/quote]
Nothing happened.

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1339185209' post='2979532']
I would also like to point out that those are not our up to date WC reqs
[/quote]

This. Everything we do is a individual nation to nation basis and using google docs. Anybody willing to test run my hard work can have a go with my battalion.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339216204' post='2979699']
Obviously. Liz sounded pretty sure in the post though. What changed? Just scared?
[/quote]
You've been in the spot before; not every time an opportunity comes does war happen. But you know that.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1339216635' post='2979701']
You've been in the spot before; not every time an opportunity comes does war happen. But you know that.
[/quote]

Sure. There are many valid excuses for !@#$%*ing out. I was wondering what yours was....

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339216204' post='2979699']
Obviously. Liz sounded pretty sure in the post though. What changed? Just scared?
[/quote]

Why are you concerned about the safety of CSN? Haven't you expressed a dislike of them in the past?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339217175' post='2979709']
Why are you concerned about the safety of CSN? Haven't you expressed a dislike of them in the past?
[/quote]

With a passion. Looking to see what it actually takes for them to commit to what they say and what makes them back off such syrong assertions like "We're going to war." Wondering if they made the choice or if it was made for them. The usual.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339217427' post='2979712']
With a passion. Looking to see what it actually takes for them to commit to what they say and what makes them back off such syrong assertions like "We're going to war." Wondering if they made the choice or if it was made for them. The usual.
[/quote]

Ah ok, from what I understand the idea was they thought they might be attacked. Considering they were pre-empted last war by people trying to get out of helping an ally, then by people who they thought were friends, and their former friends; I don't blame them. That FARK thing has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but mocking them for preparing for war when they believe they may be attacked is dumb. We all know CSN isn't in a powerful political position. If you're not in good political position and think someone may hit you because of that you prepare to give them hell if it happens. It's how the world works.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339217724' post='2979716']
Ah ok, from what I understand the idea was they thought they might be attacked. Considering they were pre-empted last war by people trying to get out of helping an ally, then by people who they thought were friends, and their former friends; I don't blame them. That FARK thing has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but mocking them for preparing for war when they believe they may be attacked is dumb. We all know CSN isn't in a powerful political position. If you're not in good political position and think someone may hit you because of that you prepare to give them hell if it happens. It's how the world works.
[/quote]

Hmmm.....scared and jumpy you say? Here I was thinking they were planning on rolling Bloodfury and somebody got worried about reprecussions but if they are just scared and paranoid well that's better. Thanks.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1339215860' post='2979695']
Nothing happened.
[/quote]

Stop that, you're making a perfectly valid line of attack against you irrelevant and hilariously premature in hind sight.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339217976' post='2979720']
Hmmm.....scared and jumpy you say? Here I was thinking they were planning on rolling Bloodfury and somebody got worried about reprecussions but if they are just scared and paranoid well that's better. Thanks.
[/quote]

I am unfortunately not in CSN's head, but I couldn't imagine them trying to plan a war against someone for something small and trivial. As for the "scared and paranoid" comment, if you wouldn't prepare for a war if you thought you were going to be attacked by a much stronger and politically connected force then you're dumber than I thought. :blink:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339218334' post='2979722']
I am unfortunately not in CSN's head, but I couldn't imagine them trying to plan a war against someone for something small and trivial. As for the "scared and paranoid" comment, if you wouldn't prepare for a war if you thought you were going to be attacked by a much stronger and politically connected force then you're dumber than I thought. :blink:
[/quote]

The hilarious part of that Omni is that CSN thinks anyone strong or politically connected cares enough to wage an unprovoked attack in the first place. Then say someone with the juice had designs on CSN....don't you think that kind of thing would come out from a bit more respected channels than Bloodfury? I'm all for being prepped but c'mon....massive overreaction to some guy off his nut having a laugh.